+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What about ppl who are in an open relationship and have the blessing of their partner to look elsewhere? What about those who seek same sex partner ? Do they deserve to be outed? No

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    @harvs, I assume you didn't pay anything to the site when you signed up, though.

You are right about it not actually changing people's minds. Like I said about, they'll ask God for forgiveness and problem solved. I mean, it's not like Josh Duggar did anything truly horrible like come out as being homosexual or anything!
    I actually think one of the saddest things about him being outed is what will happen to his wife. They've already released a statement saying divorce is not an option and that she will absorb part of the blame for what he's done.

Ugh they make me sick. I cannot believe they were ever considered a moral family or a family worth watching on television.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the website and it's purpose are deplorable however I don't think publishing the hacked data is right either. Knowledge of marital issues should remain between the people involved (and those whom they chose to discuss things with) and not be broadcast to the entire world.

Also as people have pointed out - some people have open marriages and may not want their friends and family to know. If there has been no verifying of email addresses, people may have signed up to the site using innocent people's email addresses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't users pay $250 to use the site? If ur forking out that kind of cash then u are looking for s.e.x Am isn't just an adult match maker site, its a site specifically for married people to have affairs.

I do think users deserve to get caught. Not in this manner as I said earlier but unaware spouses deserve to know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoThisIsLove For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I think the website and it's purpose are deplorable however I don't think publishing the hacked data is right either. Knowledge of marital issues should remain between the people involved (and those whom they chose to discuss things with) and not be broadcast to the entire world.

Agreed 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    How do you get to that conclusion given most of the addresses are fake?
    I'm not sure what gave you that idea, but I've already seen and read plenty of evidence to the contrary :/

I just think it's a sad situation for the innocent people involved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fr3ddom For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by fr3ddom View Post
    I'm not sure what gave you that idea, but I've already seen and read plenty of evidence to the contrary :/

I just think it's a sad situation for the innocent people involved.
    There were a lot of fake emails used given that AM didn't require email verification but what can't be disputed is credit card data with real names and addresses for people who actively used the site.

If you signed up out of curiosity to have a look around, you wouldn't have a credit card transaction on your account except perhaps a $19 fee if you paid for the "full delete" feature.

People in an open relationship are highly unlikely to have used the Ashley Madison website for their hook ups. Avid Life Media even have a separate swinger site called Swapper Net for that sort of thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPhart6 View Post
    There were a lot of fake emails used given that AM didn't require email verification but what can't be disputed is credit card data with real names and addresses for people who actively used the site.

If you signed up out of curiosity to have a look around, you wouldn't have a credit card transaction on your account except perhaps a $19 fee if you paid for the "full delete" feature.

People in an open relationship are highly unlikely to have used the Ashley Madison website for their hook ups. Avid Life Media even have a separate swinger site called Swapper Net for that sort of thing.
    Quite the authority 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Should Ashley Madison Cheaters be exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Quite the authority
    Hahaha, not me but I know people in open relationships. I suppose I can't speak for everyone but the friends I have wouldn't want to contribute to someone cheating. Ashley Madison is for people seeking affairs and at the end of the day they're simply not looking for that.
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 22-08-2015 at 12:49.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    He's not just a poor kid who had a couple of whoopsie moments - he's now an adult with deep ingrained sexual deviant tendencies. I can't believe his wife continued to have kids with him after the molestation story broke. After this last story I wouldn't be letting him near my kids.
    It's actually worse like someone else pointed out she knew from the beginning what he had done before she married him. This guy did this to 5 year olds. It's not normal for a 14-15 year old to be attracted to 5 year olds. There is a problem right from the get go. Anna Dugger I have no sympathy for she is putting her kids in a house with a child molester it's called enabling. I know people will look at her as a poor brainwashed woman from a cult but I have much more sympathy for her children who are in he house with this sicko. She is literally standing by doing nothing. Her and her stupid redneck family went into this head first. and the worse part is everyone knows this guy is sick but no one is doing anything, her family, his family all sitting by doing nothing. He is a time bomb waiting to go off. He won't get help because "God" fixes everything. Bunch of freaks. I would remove those kids quicker then you can say affair.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (22-08-2015),BettyW  (22-08-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-08-2015)