+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it normal?

Hi
    I am sorry if this is ground that has been covered! I am 19 weeks today and I feeling like I have no symptoms, or there might be something wrong and I just don't know that there is! I feel generally well and I am not sure that I am showing just feeling like I have put on weight! This is my first baby and pregnancy after 9 years trying so I am super anxious and nervous! I think I have felt flutters just feel a bit more like pressure! I have my 20 week scan next week so will know them but just want to know whether this is normal? I have no pain or blood?
    Thanks heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Totally normal!
    Enjoy the lack of crappy feelings

I do get the lack of symptoms making you nervous though, I actually experienced that more in the first trimester (by the second I had bad ligament pain to remind me 24/7).
    Not long until your morph scan, and you'll definitely feel baby move soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much deku! I feel a little silly, but super anxious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's normal for symptoms to die down in the second trimester, it's the trimester known for when you feel at your best and the most human so try not to worry. Easier said than done I know! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riss7801 View Post
    Hi
    I am sorry if this is ground that has been covered! I am 19 weeks today and I feeling like I have no symptoms, or there might be something wrong and I just don't know that there is! I feel generally well and I am not sure that I am showing just feeling like I have put on weight! This is my first baby and pregnancy after 9 years trying so I am super anxious and nervous! I think I have felt flutters just feel a bit more like pressure! I have my 20 week scan next week so will know them but just want to know whether this is normal? I have no pain or blood?
    Thanks heaps
    Totally normal. I didn't start showing until much later probably 26 weeks or so - some people show more than others and it's got nothing to do with the health of your baby! And yes relish the no symptoms. Once you feel regular kicking that's all the reassurance you will need. Depending on the location of your placenta it might take longer to feel these. Best of luck with your scan, am sure all is fine 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep totally normal. I had horrible all day sickness is my first trimester both times then in the second I often felt like I wasn't even pregnant. Both times I haven't started showing until at least 20+ weeks, I haven't even started wearing maternity clothes yet and iI'm 25 weeks with my second. Once you start feeling lots of movement you will be more reassured.