+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingPositive View Post
    Hi ladies
    May I join in ? bub is a more than 4.5 months. I initially lost 10 kg 1 week pp. had supply issues and ate too much and put on 4 kg . mixed feeding now since I started full time work.

cw - 75.5
    tw - 65

concentrating mainly on diet (not religiously that too ) since I don't get any time for much else . guess i make that as an excuse 😀

Sent from my GT-I9192 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    By all means jump in!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BeingPositive  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ok so this week I'm going to follow all the meal plans For Realz!!

I swear!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BeingPositive  (11-10-2015),KitiK  (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did terrible this weekend. An all day hen's in 30 degree heat, and massive 60th birthday - I've no idea how much I ate or drank. 😖

Terrified for my WW weigh in on Wednesday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I had fallen off the band wagon too was having a few terrible weeks. I was so tired and moody and just wanted to eat and not exercise. Thought I was just going through a phase and my hormones were all over the place as they just adjusted my thyroid meds and blamed that. However that wasn't it, I found out yesterday that I am pregnant! After years and years of trying to conceive and did numerous rounds of IVF and many transfers as we were told we would not be able to conceive naturally as my husband is on methotrexate and his sperm count was a shocker we have a 3 year old girl and 6 months old b/g twins through IVF ! Now we have just conceived naturally. I am still in shock but am really stoked. I am just hoping that everything is going to be ok. I have a viability scan in 2 weeks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (29-10-2015),KitiK  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Nezz79 congratulations!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by nezz79 View Post
    hi guys i had fallen off the band wagon too was having a few terrible weeks. I was so tired and moody and just wanted to eat and not exercise. Thought i was just going through a phase and my hormones were all over the place as they just adjusted my thyroid meds and blamed that. However that wasn't it, i found out yesterday that i am pregnant! After years and years of trying to conceive and did numerous rounds of ivf and many transfers as we were told we would not be able to conceive naturally as my husband is on methotrexate and his sperm count was a shocker we have a 3 year old girl and 6 months old b/g twins through ivf ! Now we have just conceived naturally. I am still in shock but am really stoked. I am just hoping that everything is going to be ok. I have a viability scan in 2 weeks.
    omg!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Nezz79! How exciting! That is such wonderful news! 4 kids, wow, good on you both, I hope everything looks good on the scan. What a miracle! At least you still have all your baby gear! 😅

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 woohoo congrats!!! Wasn't expecting that news yet on this thread no more dieting for u for a little while I wonder if anyone else from the DIG is pregnant again?? The only way I'll get pregnant again is thru a natural miracle, no frosties left in the freezer....

Well I made it to the last week of the 12wbt and I'm down to 72kg!!! Which is awesome. I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight and I'm lighter than DH again. Now I just have to lose another 7kg to get back to pre-ivf weight. I put on about 2-3kg a month trying to get pregnant, and I was doing natural fets so can't blame the drugs just the stress of it all drove me to comfort eat.

DD was 4 months on Sunday so I can say I've lost 17kg in four months 😱

My tips for those doing the 12wbt:
    I stuck to the meal plan 80-90% of the time. I probably snacked too much but at least it was 'healthy' snacks like nuts, Carmen's bars, fruit, toast, instant porridge etc. I think one day a week is ok to blow out the calories and still b able to lose some weight (1/2kg) as long as ur pretty good on the other days.

Save all the recipes especially the ones not included in the meal plans as u will lose access to them after the 12 weeks. I did the vegetarian meals and most of them were delicious! I've started my own 12wbt now, I just went and swapped out meals I didn't like with ones I do and then saved them all again.

The muffins are delicious: berry and oat, I make a big batch and put them in the freezer for snacks.

If u have a gym membership Spin classes are the best for burning calories. I wear a heart rate monitor and spin is the only class that will get me 500 cals burned in less than an hour. Also if u can do an hr of cardio before breakfast, u will burn more fat, it's called 'fasted cardio'

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooo, great thread! Any room for one more please?? 🙋🏻 I've just signed up for the November LBW challenge. I'm doing the last week of the October one this week as a practice run. I'm aiming for a 1kg /week loss as after a lot of hard work to get here, I'm exclusively breastfeeding and don't want to affect my supply. I lost 1kg last week just from replacing a couple of random breakfast/lunches with a smoothie....yah👊🏼💥😋

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @akakura. I'm still in shock and it doesn't seem real yet as I'm not having weekly betas as they did when I had IVF I've only had one done over 2 weeks ago to confirm and it was 408. I'm having a scan tomorrow to check viability and heartbeat and make sure I'm not having twins! Just imagine. Still had 3 frosties too which we prob won't use. All the best with you weight loss!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (28-10-2015),PinkPopsicle  (27-10-2015),ScubaGal  (27-10-2015)