+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Hi ladies, I just saw this thread & was wondering if I could please join too? Dd is almost 12 weeks old now. I just started the MB 12WBT (post pregnancy) Monday just gone, so am only a few days into it. It's been a big change so far in terms of diet. So nice to see others who are doing the same thing. I put weight on when we did ivf & am currently 76.4 kg's I think it was. My goal is to get to 68 but I'd be so excited if I got to the low 70's as I haven't been that in years!
    Good to have you @Rocky27

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    How's everyone going?

I've fallen off the 12wbt wagon the last three days I was feeling so sick and not sure all the legumes in the salads were helping my guts.

I have managed a whole week with no junk food though so that's a big achievement I think? I'm still drinking too many coffees I think so perhaps that's this weeks focus.

It would be so much easier to eat well and exercise if I wasn't constantly sick and in pain. I had no idea I would be this ruined post pregnancy :-/

I'll still do it again but sheesh can I just cop a break from all the aches, pains and sore guts?!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (21-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Anyone....?
    *crickets*

I've completely fallen off the wagon in the last seven days. Chocolate, Tim tams, takeaway...

Starting afresh tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal - my DH said yesterday "why dont you just give Michelle Bridges some money?... oh thats right, you did!"

How good do you reckon that felt? My issue is drinking wine - since I stopped BF I have drunk WAY too much, (only when he is home) but I would be embarrassed to admit just how much!

I am back on the wagon tomorrow too. I made her breakfast muffins for the days I cbf or have no time (they are frozen) and have done my woolies shop - it also arrives tomorrow. I am so ashamed at how much weight I have put on and angry that my DH tells me I am beautiful anyway. I feel like that is sabotage in a way. I am fat, it is not okay.

Ps: I bounced back after #1, was ok but chubby after #2 and conpletely f*d after #3. I can't even lay on my back at night, or bend over for short periods without feeling like my back is going to break! 😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    @ScubaGal - my DH said yesterday "why dont you just give Michelle Bridges some money?... oh thats right, you did!"

How good do you reckon that felt? My issue is drinking wine - since I stopped BF I have drunk WAY too much, (only when he is home) but I would be embarrassed to admit just how much!

I am back on the wagon tomorrow too. I made her breakfast muffins for the days I cbf or have no time (they are frozen) and have done my woolies shop - it also arrives tomorrow. I am so ashamed at how much weight I have put on and angry that my DH tells me I am beautiful anyway. I feel like that is sabotage in a way. I am fat, it is not okay.

Ps: I bounced back after #1, was ok but chubby after #2 and conpletely f*d after #3. I can't even lay on my back at night, or bend over for short periods without feeling like my back is going to break! 😢😢
    I hear you @KitiK I've got so much ongoing pain that sometimes it's hard to remember just how many things are hurting
    I'm really scared I'll not be able to cope with more kids if I don't get the weight off and get strong.

We will have a better week this week, you and me both. Realistic goals, we don't need to be heroes - ill cut back on the number of milky coffees, you just cut the wine back a bit, and we will try to stick to the plan!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

I hear you @KitiK I've got so much ongoing pain that sometimes it's hard to remember just how many things are hurting
    I'm really scared I'll not be able to cope with more kids if I don't get the weight off and get strong.

We will have a better week this week, you and me both. Realistic goals, we don't need to be heroes - ill cut back on the number of milky coffees, you just cut the wine back a bit, and we will try to stick to the plan!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've also had a bad week this last one gone. We had family staying & it started out good but by Wednesday we were having take away etc. It was also hard making 2 different meals because they didn't want to eat what I was. So hard eating rabbit food when everyone else is eating such nice food! They've all gone home now so am back to following the meal plans today.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (28-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I join??

Bubs was 7 weeks on Saturday and I've not lost a gram in 6 weeks.

Pre-bub: 72kg (5 over goal / ideal)
    Delivery: 87kg
    1w pp: 80kg

Have been hovering around 80 ever since. But, I've finally started exercise again. My plan is to do spin and barre, and track via WW online.

I've been eating like I was still preggo for too long!

Thanks for the inspiration 😄

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast