+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How did everyone go this week? I'm struggling with after dinner snacking. I'm going for nuts, dried fruit and instant porridge. Its healthy but the calories are still there!!

CW: 75.9 (-0.5) SW: 79.5, GW: 65

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    81.4 for me but it was yesterday on my mums scales so hopefully it's not just a difference in the scales.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    How did everyone go this week? I'm struggling with after dinner snacking. I'm going for nuts, dried fruit and instant porridge. Its healthy but the calories are still there!!

CW: 75.9 (-0.5) SW: 79.5, GW: 65
    ...likewise for me it's all about eating from 5pm onwards. I've even forgotten breakfast and lunch a couple of times this week because I'm not so hungry in the morning but come early evening - Staaaaaarving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No change here either. Still a hefty 75kg! Must get my act into gear and start being more considerate to my body... Hoping MB might give me the kick in the pants I need! I am feeling very depressed about it - it seems insurmountable with everything else going on 😓

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Mummas Getting their Groove Back

Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    No change here either. Still a hefty 75kg! Must get my act into gear and start being more considerate to my body... Hoping MB might give me the kick in the pants I need! I am feeling very depressed about it - it seems insurmountable with everything else going on 😓
    Hang in there @KitiK! I think it would b bloody hard to do anything with 3 little ones to look after, especially if ur DH is away a lot. My advice about doing mb is to do all the preseason tasks and get your mind focused on the practicalities of what u need to do to successfully lose weight. I think it's important to be realistic, there will be days u can't exercise so focus on making sure u at least eat right. That's what I have to accept. When I did MB the first time after having DS he was 4months old and I only had him to worry about. Now that I have 2 and I have started MB earlier (DD is 10weeks today!) I don't have as much time to myself so the weight isnt coming off as fast but it is still so I have to accept I'm doing the best I can for the situation. I'm sure u will too. Is your DH on board with u? Having DH support or someone else close to u really helps too. And of course we are here too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (08-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    How is everyone going? @KitiK are you feeling any better?

I'm still hovering just under 82kg here and haven't been helping things at all in the last four or five days with chocolate, cupcakes, shortbread biscuits, brownies... :-(

Fatigue is making it hard for me to stick to any kind of sensible eating plan and I'm getting pretty sick of waiting for the 12wbt to release the bloody meal plans. Apparently they're out tomorrow so I can finally place an online shopping order for it.

My other issue is I've got Quervains syndrome which means both my wrists are super sore and it makes getting through the day painful and hard. I've got Physio tomorrow so hopefully they've got some solutions.

I won't be able to do any push ups or weights though so I think it's just going to be walking for me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (10-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I missed last weeks weigh in... I lost 1kg the week before last and 0.7kg this week, more than 5kgs lost now, 10 to go!!

CW: 74.2kg (-1.7) SW: 79.5, GW: 65

How are u girls finding the 12wbt? The breakfasts are the best I think (except the ones with baked beans, I sub them out for a sweet breakfast).

I've had a stomach bug for the last 5 days so have barely eaten, it's not the way I want to lose weight, I feel so ill been a bit worried about my milk supply. DD seems fine just taking twice as long for a feed. She's still spewing up after feeds and not cranky so I assume she's getting enough despite my boobs feeling empty all the time. Hope I can start eating more soon and get back on track.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just saw this thread & was wondering if I could please join too? Dd is almost 12 weeks old now. I just started the MB 12WBT (post pregnancy) Monday just gone, so am only a few days into it. It's been a big change so far in terms of diet. So nice to see others who are doing the same thing. I put weight on when we did ivf & am currently 76.4 kg's I think it was. My goal is to get to 68 but I'd be so excited if I got to the low 70's as I haven't been that in years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awesome @akakura! Well done 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I've lost another 1.4 and down to 80.0 today so feeling positive from that. I'm liking the food so far although my husband has turned his nose up at it and now has to cook his own dinner separately.