+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Handful of nuts? Or herb tea or something that will make you feel like you've had something to eat - maybe some carrot and celery sticks so you have to chew lots so your brain is tricked into thinking you've had actual food?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a boiled egg @ScubaGal, I find the protein helps...! They keep 10 days in the fridge so I boil some and put them in a plastic Chinese takeaway container with the date written on the top

I am going to go back to slicing veg (cucumber, capsicum, carrot etc) and cheese for the week into containers for snacks and to make meal prep quicker and easier!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (20-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Mummas Getting their Groove Back

Ps: even 2 eggs is better than a bar of choc 😀

My start weight is 75kg...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Good tip @KitiK

Today was a bit of a write off, I hurried out the door to be somewhere and forgot to have breakfast which then led to a late lunch and a dinner that was a bit too decadent.

One positive though, I went out for a second walk right at 3pm so instead of being home for the slump where I could eat everything I just took one muesli bar and hit the road.

I think I'll have to plan a mini meal and a walk for that time each day to stave it off. The other thing that helped today is I switched back to the pram and didn't use the carrier all day. I missed it, but I'm not in nearly as much pain this evening as previous evenings so hopefully less exhaustion and pain = better food choices and more energy to eat properly.

I find I can always get out for some exercise even if it's just a walk but being tired really derails my eating habits.

I need to do a big kitchen clean out I think, so I can plan meals a bit better. I'm a bit of a "you never know" grocery shopper and I throw lots of things in the trolley for future reference (I love to cook) but it means the cupboard and fridge are packed too full to see what's there and feel organised.

...lots to do. Hoping to feel motivated tomorrow to clean the house and get organised.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (21-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like everyone's ideas and I can recommend drinking herbal tea instead of snacking. Make it hot so u have to sip, which takes u longer. Also drinking lots of water, I like to have a glass of water before and after a meal.
    @ScubaGal one on mb's preseason tasks is to have a kitchen clean out. I find as long as bad food isn't in the house I'm good 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Ok ladies its weigh in day...

82.4 here. I've started tracking my food in myfitnesspal and doing more walking so hopefully I'll see some results in the next few weeks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm using my fitness pal too! My weigh in today was 80.0kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still 75kg...

Thanks
    Reviews
    76.4 today, -1.3 for the week! Did a spin class before breakfast so I think that helped get me a good weigh in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still 64 kg here...no change. I did start Pilates today was a really good workout. And I signed up for a 10 km run in 8 week so start training tomorrow,...hopefully that helps! I've been drinking way to much beer and wine in the evenings...