+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like there is more to this?
    Does he help around the house much when he isn't sick?
    Do you feel like he fakes it often?
    Does he spend much time with you and your kids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I guess only you know the situation but if my DH was lying in the floor sick I would be pretty worried. When we are both sick we usually mope around complaining together. Neither one of us would expect the other to do anything more than survive e.g put movies for the kids, get take out and pop meds.
    I'm not sure if your meaning that he expects you to get on with it, which would be unfair considering you are sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckily, no. I feel that we have always loved each other just like before, though it is not perfect, I have always been secured based on his words and actions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sickness is a complete b!tch though. It's a hard one, I think laying on the bathroom floor is totally fine especially if he feels like he'll spew. Maybe take it in turns to have time out for bathroom breaks or something. I wouldn't find it embarrassing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally sympathise with you, my dp got sick a few days before us, I fluffed around getting him everything he needed and took care of all the kid and house stuff, now I'm sick and so are the 3 kids and he's still in bed and even though I'm now sick I'm still taking care of the house 3 kids and feeding all the animals, I want to punch him in the nose we are equally sick so he should be helping equally and not thinking he can continue to stay in bed and feel sorry for himself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sick and dh is not. He is out in his cave as always. But that's normal for us. If it wasn't I would be locking him out.