+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have just read a story which came up on my newsfeed on Facebook about a mum to be from Australia who is expecting 5 babies. Made me think of this thread, I wonder if it's you? Would you go public to the world? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention the page. Anyway reminded me of you. Hope all is going well?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zoz For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoz View Post
    Have just read a story which came up on my newsfeed on Facebook about a mum to be from Australia who is expecting 5 babies. Made me think of this thread, I wonder if it's you? Would you go public to the world? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention the page. Anyway reminded me of you. Hope all is going well?
    Same
    If it is you OP, you are amazing! Glad the move went well, hope hubby is with you soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

zoz  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure it is you as the ultrasound looks exactly the same! Also yes glad the move went well, you really are a tough inspirational woman to do a big move and have everything else happening, kudos to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHopeFaith View Post
    I do miss Sydney already though. Max Brenner, 7 elevens, krispys!!! The shopping centres!!!!!! Ha ha
    Congrats on your pregnancy 😊 five is just amazing, can't imagine being in your shoes!! Good luck with it all.

Haha and I'm obviously not sure which area you're in, but there is a Max Brenner in Joondalup, Krispy Kreme in Whitfords and Myaree (and at all the jesters pie shops) and there are a few 7 elevens around too, not entirely sure where they all are but I saw one in the Murray St mall the other week. So you don't need to miss that stuff too much!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

AmyEL  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read the article about you too today, what an amazing journey ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First of all...huge congrats on ure 5 bubbas. What an amazing journey. ..and exhausting...but fingers crossed for your pregnancy and bubbas....
    I can just imagine some of the vocabulary when u announced...my dp had some choice words when we had 3 heartbeats...cant imagine 5. There are awesome groups on fb for HOM which we found amazing and full of info for us. Unfortunately we lost bubba number 3 ...we too where told we may have to reduce but nature took the decision from us. . . But we have 2 healthy boys here now they are nearly 8 months.
    Write it all down hun...its sooo much to go thru and when they are here and if they need special care etc...write it all down.... my dp and i did and we would have forgotten all the details by now otherwise.
    Good luck hun. Would love to read your journey if ure able to share it.
    May the angels watch over u and ure 5 precious little gifts. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's on the Daily Mail therefore it must be true 😉 they have very high standards of journalism 😊

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...INTUPLETS.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zoz View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is you as the ultrasound looks exactly the same! Also yes glad the move went well, you really are a tough inspirational woman to do a big move and have everything else happening, kudos to you.
    I saw the Facebook page. All the details are the same, down to the move to Perth, so definitely the same person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say congratulations. What an amazing and yet terrifying situation you are in. I wish you and your babies, those inside and out, all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't even know about the daily mail until now!!! Props to my 4 year old who took that bump pic!!

Thanks guys xxx

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LoveHopeFaith For This Useful Post:

3bubbys  (23-09-2015),Butterflybabe  (24-09-2015),cheeeeesecake  (24-09-2015),clucky_duck  (24-09-2015),hoping28  (24-09-2015),Lil Smurfy  (24-09-2015),PomPoms  (23-09-2015),Tiny Dancer  (24-09-2015),Wise Enough  (24-09-2015)