+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations and how amazing! I'm glad you've made and are happy with your decision, I hope for nothing but the best for you! Please keep us updated, what an amazing story!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg congratulations!! I can't wait to follow your journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!!!

My last ultrasound was last Monday and it's a DVD so it's getting converted so I can upload and share with you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was living in NSW but due to health conditions and heaps of hospital trips I decided to come back to Perth to be closer to my mum. I got here last Thursday

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveHopeFaith For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 heart Beats!

Holy Shiz!!! I just read all the replies!!!

Let me clarify

This will be my fourth but my third with my husband. ( my third is older and lives with his dad so I don't want him to be the kid everyone talks about at school) I would like some form of anonymity if possible for my children's sake.

The first scan I posted was at 5 weeks 4 days or around that time. The other scans I wasn't given images until last Monday's were I was given a disc, I will get this uploaded sooner rather than later to prove I'm not a freak with a multiple obsession.

I was in hospital last week on Tuesday with heart issues it was then when i realised I needed my mums support. I'm originally from Perth.

Any other questions? I will happily answer?
    Last edited by LoveHopeFaith; 23-09-2015 at 00:51.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveHopeFaith For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-09-2015),hoping28  (23-09-2015),ilex  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Op I really hope you don't feel like people don't trust you. I can imagine that your mind is just racing like crazy so you really don't need any online drama going on. It's just that what you are going through is so unbelievably wonderful!
    It's a double edged sword isn't it.... Putting your story out there in the online world can bring you so much support but it can also bring unwanted judgement.
    I really hope your move to the west means that you are surrounded by loved ones who are looking after you. Have you seen chloeandbeans? She is on insta. She is also in WA and has recently had triplets. Might be worth looking her up. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for clarifying 😃

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 heart Beats!

I have heard of a few woman faking recently, it's crazy.

I love the amount of support but I don't want drama. I have little ones that I'm trying to protect too. If it gets to much I will just take the blog down.

I hope everyone is at ease now. I don't blame you I would most probably be the same.

No hard feelings

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoveHopeFaith For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-09-2015),babyno1onboard  (23-09-2015),VicPark  (23-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So besides all that how are you feeling? Sick? Vomiting? Exhausted? Emotional? All that would be normal for 11 weeks with one little bun cooking so are you feeling all that x5? How do you normally go with pregnancy?
    Oh, another question.... How was it announcing the news to your closest friends and family? I can only imagine some of the shocked responses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I had to edit the report as it had my details in it.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1442933570.617665.jpg

I haven't been feeling the best, the all day sickness and fatigue have been really bad. I have had a few admissions for rehydration as I literally couldn't keep anything down. Then I had chest pain and abnormal ECGS that showed tachycardia.

I'm very emotional ha ha I feel for my poor mum and husband. I do feel like I'm starting to come out at the other end, fingers crossed in two weeks time I start to feel semi normal again.

The hospital told me I have had lost baby no 5 just over a week ago, they had told me my body re absorbed it!!!! I had a scan on Monday(14th) that showed number 5 health and definitely there!!! What a week it has been.