I need some advice for suitable outfit for a wedding (attending as a guest).
- country pub venue for service and reception
- late afternoon service. Venue could get quite cold in the evening
- men in wedding party are wearing RM Williams-style attire
- probably some walking over grass - shoes/boots need off road potential
- I keep hearing second hand (via groom) that it is informal dress. I don't know bride closely so haven't heard a "dress code" from her, and groom has been known to get dress codes badly wrong in the past at weddings. Nothing stated on invite.
So basically I need advice cobbling together an outfit with a "country" semiformal feel where I won't feel too over/under dressed depending on the other guests on the day. Help! Pictures/images to support any advice hugely appreciated I have zero fashion ability. I'm happy to spend some cash on outfit if I can use pieces again.