+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    Perfect timing for me @misskittyfantastico. This has been a rough week in our house. Dd has gone from waking 3-4 times over night to 8+ times a night this week. I'm so tired I'm walking into walls. 😢Come on my people, tell me I'm not alone in my exhaustion!
    I walked into the door and the staircase. Does that count? Fully expected terrible sleep after moving house though.

I'm back at work full time on Monday, after 15 months mat leave... I hope I don't have to deal with clients straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    My almost 4 year old is back to sleeping like a baby and only mummy back rubs get her back to sleep. She's going through a big change in her life at the moment with a new child care centre and starting kindy next week = less time with mum.
    I've found that a really hard time and night wakings have happened for me as the kids feel they get time with me even if it's 2am.

Good luck I hope it all goes smoothly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sigh. I know this will pass. But I'm so empty now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Just bumping this one up. Yanno, for no particular reason.
    😂 I was going to do the same

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs hugs hugs to all. I know I am in for it in a few months (new bub due April) and hearing it will pass does not help in the moment.
    @BettyV - I remember that happening with DS. I do not know how I survived. Are you able to have some day naps?
    @Tinydancer - sleep deprivation in a new house would suck. Not surprised you are walking into things. I have lived in my house for 5 years and walk into walls in the middle of the night wondering how it got there.

R&A&H - can you camp out on the lounge floor with the girls - turn on the tv and give some easy food and just try and rest a little?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well girls are all fed and bathed and on lounge floor watching frozen for the 99999999th time.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (29-01-2016),HollyGolightly81  (29-01-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Well girls are all fed and bathed and on lounge floor watching frozen for the 99999999th time.
    Ear plugs required. I can imagine you wanting to throw something at the tv if you had to hear let it go again.

Hugs and hope you get a sanity break soon. Until then we are all here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. I'm about to re-watch law and order season 10 on my iPad. Dd3 is asleep on my chest. I'm drinking port wine straight from the bottle as I cbf finding a glass.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

ArthurDent  (29-01-2016),BettyW  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The irony is that because I'm constantly wearing dd3 I am cooking more food and fancier food. Today I made pesto crusted Barra with polenta chips and a Greek salad. Butterscotch pudding in the slow cooker.

Yesterday we had stuffed zucchini, polenta chips and Lebanese salad. Stewed quinces with Greek yoghurt for dessert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    The irony is that because I'm constantly wearing dd3 I am cooking more food and fancier food. Today I made pesto crusted Barra with polenta chips and a Greek salad. Butterscotch pudding in the slow cooker.

Yesterday we had stuffed zucchini, polenta chips and Lebanese salad. Stewed quinces with Greek yoghurt for dessert.
    Holy moly. I was a mess who could barely make toast! But you find cooking comforting don't you?

I need to work out what to make and freeze during maternity leave so I don't have to worry about cooking so much.