Welcome and congratulations Jessy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful1975!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone ?

Had 25 week scan and all going well

Bubs measuring big and feet swelling still an everyday niggle. Looking increasingly unlikely I will make it to 33 weeks at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful

I have my next scan in 10 days but was at the OB this afternoon. All good with me too but yes the swelling is an interesting thing I am rapidly 'not' wearing some rings and have had to re-lace the joggers I wear to and from work so that my feet are comfortable going home.

I am measuring 31.5cm fundal height against 26w3d so 5 weeks ahead and one of my twins has finally decided to change position so it is almost now in a breach position instead of laying across my abdomen and it seems to match up with a reduction of pressure on my bladder (thank goodness).

To try to alleviate the tiredness and get through the work day, I have been consistently stopping for 30 mins at lunchtime and hiding out in a dark room where I can stretch out and listen to music on my phone. I have felt so much better doing that and means I am not feeling sick by 4pm (which I was !). See if you can find somewhere you can do the same - it might help.

Re finishing work, I have decided to finish work between 31 and 32w which means a week or so before Christmas. I presume your 33w target was Christmas ??? I was originally thinking 35w would be 'sensible' but then dropped it back to 33w and obviously now a week or so before that. It is funny how fast your expectations change. Work is happy enough about the change though I haven't exactly clarified that I intend to do it by taking accrued sick leave rather than starting Mat Leave early .... hopefully my plan still works when everyone realises !

Hi to everyone else - how are all the earlier pregnancies going ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    31.5 fundal height! You must to getting quite big. Was measuring 30 at 24weeks and do feel pretty big and cumbersome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone decided on stroller yet- liked mountain buggy duet but saw it in real life today and it was hard to collapse. Now thinking about baby jogger city gt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeful

Yes - the last 2 weeks has seen me really 'explode' in size. Still not as big as some think I should be and I really only feel it walking about when my back seems to now get sore quite quickly - really am not interested any longer in walking around shopping centres !

I wanted a big walking pram so have got the side by side Emmaljunga City Nitro Twin. The only thing I was disappointed with is it doesn't have a compatible capsule system.

Earlier in the week, I saw one of the maxi cosi twin arrangements where one of the capsules site high up in the air above the other. It didn't look very stable but I am sure it must be.... and I was surprised at how large the whole arrangement was.

My plan is to get something like the Steelcraft Agile Twin at about 6 months when I think we will be more in the car than before then. The Emmaljunga does fit in my hatchback and is easy to collapse and raise (and has lots of bells and whistles) but it is a bit weighty at almost 20kgs.
    Last edited by Cathy69; 14-11-2015 at 18:09.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone holding up in the heat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Air conditioning is my friend.
    I am 20 weeks along and had a midwife appointment this morning and my stomach is measuring 31 weeks. No wonder I'm feeling huge, and muscle pains etc.
    It's going to be a painful second half of the pregnancy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RAH10 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (20-11-2015),MusicalGal  (29-11-2015)