+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @baby245! I know this sounds unbelievable... but i reckon i started feeling little tiny flutters/kicks at 13w + 2d. I felt it again yesterday in two seperate areas of my abdomen (right where the ultrasound was done) at 14w. I felt it again early this morning at 14w + 1d.

It is very small twitching... but nothing like anything i've ever felt before. It's so slight that noone else would be able to feel it if they touched my belly... if you know what i mean.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

baby245  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All! Long time no post!

Hope all are doing well with new bubbas or pregnancies 😊

AFM 37+2 today so I'm in the waiting phase at the moment.....due for c section on Thursday to see our two little bubbas- so getting very nervous and excited all at the same time!

Lost my mucous plug yesterday, and was actually hoping my little lovelies would start to make an appearance, no such luck though!

Comfort levels are at an all time low though & walking is a bit of a challenge now! Scan last Tuesday had twin A at 2.97kg and transverse, twin B at 2.79kg and breech/transverse........bring on Thursday!!

Cheers Ruby!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

baby245  (17-07-2016),CherryCP  (18-07-2016),crabby  (18-07-2016),jemmajam  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby - those are great sizes for your twins ! YOu have done a great job getting this far and the mucus plug loss certainly indicates everyone is ready for the exit ! Enjoy these last few days as it is going to get hectic by the weekend ! heehee,

All the best for the delivery and don't forget to let us know how it all goes. Do you know the genders ? I didn't - it was my last little surprise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cathy! Yep all starting to get very real!!
    And yes we did find out that we are having two little girls! I'm not great with surprises, and wanted desperately to know so we could get a little bit organised!!

Will let you know how we go xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Ruby16 ! Your bubbas will b here soon! Well done on making it so far. I was similar. 37 +2 and bubs weighed 2.7kg and 2.4kg. I had a boy and a girl. They're now 3.5mnths and it's been a helluva ride! Welcome to the twin mummy club xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MusicalGal! Good to hear you and your little Twinnies are doing well too.......I'm guessing it's a real change of pace- looking anxiously forward to it!! Xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Hope you're all well, no doubt very busy for those who have already had their precious twins!

I'd really love to know what prams you have bought and whether they ended up being as practical as you thought.

We are 22 weeks, so starting to buy a lot of things now and I've been eyeing off the Bugaboo Donkey. The only issue is i'm now confused after actually viewing it because of the "effort" it takes to dismantle or assemble (eg taking 2x bassinets out then folding). It also felt quite "large".

I still really want it as the others I saw just didn't have a wow factor for me, hence why I'd love opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @baby245 Hi, we're at about the same stage, I'm 23+2. We will almost definitely be getting the City Mini GT double.. after asking a lot of people online and even one mum I saw at the shops, the only issue with it is the terrible storage, but aside from that everything I read or hear says you pretty much can't fault it on anything else.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

baby245  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sneaking in here to reply to the pram query. I have 3 year old identical twin daughters and have the city gt as mentioned above. It's fantastic! One step easy folding and soooo simple to manouvre anywhere. We lived on a farm so it has had a hard life on rough terrain often and it's held up really well.
    As brand new little bubs i bought a coccoon each in a cheaper brand...Veebee baby cocoon... ($50 each) and it clicked securely into the seats by a strap and was cosy for them to lay in as they were winter bubs and seats were fairly flat and not snug. These cocoons could then be clicked out and carried. Easier to carry two cocoons than two capsules and faaaaar cheaper than buying the brand ones for bubs that used them for such a short time. I had pram liners made also.
    Last edited by NAT2561; 14-08-2016 at 07:27.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NAT2561 For This Useful Post:

baby245  (14-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also am in love with my pram of choice, 7 months down the track. I did the opposite of what everyone told me to do and I bought a big walking pram, the Emmaljunga Nitro Twin
    http://www.babynamelibrary.com/image..._twinnitro.jpg

It is designed for walking with fabulous suspension and is extremely comfortable for the twins with 4 separate back positions including completely flat. It is also easy to put in the car - talk the hood off then it folds in half and you don't need a cocoon or bassinet at all for it. Just pull up the footrests and attach to the belly bar and you have a giant bassinet. The storage underneath is huge and I fit 2-3 green supermarket bags underneath plus nappy & bottle paraphenalia. It also has a good size zippered storage pocket on the back of the hood and an inbuilt sun screen.

The negative with this pram is that it is one of the widest prams at 79cm so there are a few boutique style shops I can't get into (then again it is probably better that I can't !) but I have no problem with supermarkets, disabled toilets, etc. We do tend to sit outside in cafe's etc but I think most parents with prams do that !

Until a few weeks ago I drove a 5 door Honda Civic and the pram fitted into the boot but I have just swapped out to a Nissan X Trail. Ironically it was easier to put the pram into the civic than the X Trail because of the height and as I put it in on its side in the Civic but it goes in flat to the X Trail.

I actually also have a 2nd hand MacLaren Techno XT which is an umbrella pram/stroller but it is much harder to compress & restore and the twins much prefer the Emmaljunga.

And finally - I love being stopped and asked about the pram.

Good luck with the decision - I am just trying to decide on car seats (we have been using capsules) and that is doing my head in !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

baby245  (14-08-2016)