+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I got my z pillow from the US. Agree the delivery costs stung a bit at the time but I used pillow every day for 12 weeks and am now using for tummy time and sitting up after feeds. Feel I got my money's worth

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful1975. I'm sure I will order it as well! It does sting but it seems like a great product.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jemmajam Welcome and congratulations on your twins. All the best for a smooth journey ahead

@Ruby16 I hope the chiro visit is helpful. My tailbone gets very achy too, especially at night when I just can’t get comfortable in bed. Most of my pain is at the front though. Ouchies! 10kg at 21-22 weeks sounds pretty good to me. I have put on 7kg at 19 weeks and I wasn’t particularly skinny to start with which makes me a bit nervous! But I’m trying not to think about it too much – denial perhaps?!

@Lolly99 I feel a bit the same about the twin z pillow. I really want one but it is pretty expensive. I have a sneaky suspicion that my local multiple births assoc has organised a discount with them? I’ll have to check the newsletter when I get home to see if I was imagining that or not. I think it might only be $10 off or something, but could be worth looking into with your local group?

@JulieMalooley Still looking great! Seeing those 2 cots set up in the background is pretty cool too – not long now until they will have actual bubbas in them!

@MusicalGal Good luck for Wednesday! You’ve made it! How exciting. All the best for a smooth, healthy, happy time for everyone. Can't wait to see your update.

Afm, 19 weeks now and starting to feel uncomfortable (pelvis mainly). Sleep is a real challenge! I know what I’m feeling now is nothing compared to what’s coming, so I’m a bit nervous about how I’ll go. Yikes. Morphology scan next Monday, so just really hoping the little monkeys are doing well in there

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (05-04-2016),jemmajam  (04-04-2016),JulieMalooley  (04-04-2016),Lolly99  (04-04-2016),Ruby16  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolly99 View Post
    Thanks @Hopeful1975. I'm sure I will order it as well! It does sting but it seems like a great product.
    @lolly - once you're investigating pillows, check-out the Snoogle if you haven't already done so. Is larger, but offers many different variations of use, all the way through to breastfeeding. Is comparable price-wise, although not sure what shipping costs would be.
    Best of luck. Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @cjocoh71 that one looks good too! Did you get this one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thx @MrsChino and good luck with your scan !
    I ended up getting the twincredible pillow as I thought it might make life a lot easier to bottle feed two. I really like the look of the twin z though and am just about to google the snoogle now . Maybe I'm just getting too much stuff but I want to have anything that makes life easier..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Lolly99  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins due in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lolly99 View Post
    Thanks @cjocoh71 that one looks good too! Did you get this one?
    Yes, I did actually. Is great, although truth be told I'm still mostly sleeping on my back and sides (the later with a regular pillow between my legs!)

My Snoogle is awesome to lie on/in, but takes up a ton of space in the bed and makes moving to an alt position a bigger job than it already is.

Snoogle can also provide support against to watch tv, on the couch, and will likely see me through and offer post-pregnancy support, when wound round and piled on top of itself.

Here's a pic of the many positions and uses it provides, from the packaging. Nowhere did I find this same info when I was initially investigating whether I wanted this pillow over others.

Hope this helps - best of luck to you ladies on whichever one you decide to go with!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default high progesterone

Good Morning,

Can you tell me please im 4 weeks and 4 days, my first hcg reading yesterday was 665 and my progesterone was 388 would these high number not the hcg mainly but progesterone be signs of twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi please just a question im highly confused with my progesterone level being so high of 388 my hcg was 665 in re to the progesterone could that point out twins possibly ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @nicbiggar I didn't think progesterone levels were any indication of twins, but your HCG is around the same as mine was at 4w4d with twins - probably even slightly higher. At 4w3d I was at 364 and 4w5d was at 770.