+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins due in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    29 weeks tomorrow and getting big. No rib pain though @miss macy thankfully - Maybe it's a misplaced foot . How is everyone else travelling size wise? I think I look like full term with a singleton
    Attachment 79708

JulieMalooley - you look amazing - healthy and glowing!!

At 21wks I finally have a hard preggo belly that is quite uncomfortable and feels like it's growing and stretching daily! And super active babes inside 😜.
    Can hardly believe this is going to keep up for another 10wks+ ...!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cjocoh71 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by cjocoh71 View Post
    JulieMalooley - you look amazing - healthy and glowing!!

At 21wks I finally have a hard preggo belly that is quite uncomfortable and feels like it's growing and stretching daily! And super active babes inside 😜.
    Can hardly believe this is going to keep up for another 10wks+ ...!!
    Thanks @cjocoh71 but believe me I don't feel like I'm glowing. Especially today. Any energy I had last week for walking has completely disappeared and I think I've hit that third trimester slump. I dragged myself around the house today getting my hospital bag ready. The hard belly is certainly a weird feeling. One side of mine is like rock and the other side is squishy as the placenta is at the front and I can hardly ever feel that Bub move. Scans indicate he's very active so im not concerned but I think it's strange I can't at least feel him at the back even ? I could hardly feel mine at 21 weeks !

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    Thanks @cjocoh71 but believe me I don't feel like I'm glowing. Especially today. Any energy I had last week for walking has completely disappeared and I think I've hit that third trimester slump. I dragged myself around the house today getting my hospital bag ready. The hard belly is certainly a weird feeling. One side of mine is like rock and the other side is squishy as the placenta is at the front and I can hardly ever feel that Bub move. Scans indicate he's very active so im not concerned but I think it's strange I can't at least feel him at the back even ? I could hardly feel mine at 21 weeks !
    Oyyyy had no idea the placenta could impede your ability to feel your babes, if in front. Glad to hear your u/s can still provide comfort that that babe is in fact active.

I have placenta previa with my second babe and doctor's orders 2wks ago were "no more shagging for now"! While we've been advised that that will likely change as I grow, my poor DP thinks this is a cruel and awful punishment and often bemoans his fate. He should try walking around with a growing belly with two very active boys inside and then see what he has to complain about ...😜!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cjocoh71 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right. I've totally had enough. 36wks and it's like 2 more weeks til the Cesar date is too much. I'm stretched to the hilt.

I have to stay home alot to rest cos of the mild PE, can't walk far, nor do i feel the inclination anyway. I can barely breathe just telling a story! I have 2 choices for sleeping, left or right, and rolling over is nigh impossible, let alone getting up to pee every 3hrs. Not sleeping well.
    To add insult to injury both bubs have set up camp on one side of my belly. It's really prominent now and i am distinctly lopsided and uncomfortable. 😢
    I know I'm whinging alot. Up until a week ago i was actually all for total rest and keeping them in 3 more weeks. But a week later I'm totally over it, emotional that i can't pick up my 2yo, comfort him if he has a bad dream at night cos we can't cuddle properly, even bedtime stories in our chair is difficult cos there's no room for him on my lap! I'm over not being able to do little things like stand up for long, cook dinner without a stool in the kitchen, bend over or anything really. I'm ready for them to come now.
    Last edited by MusicalGal; 28-03-2016 at 15:36.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st pic. Lopsided belly view from above. Both bubs on the left.
    2nd pic 36wks and sticking out. Hard belly is totally uncomfortable now 😢
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @cjohcoh71 poor him. Yep try lugging all this weight and discomfort around and see how it feels ! @MusicalGal cute bump but I completely understand why you would want to be bumpless. Two more weeks will draaaaaag but almost there. It would be so hard to do this with a toddler.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicgal, I feel for you, whinge away you must be totally over it. So glad your PE is behaving. Does the hospital insist you have to wait til 38. Your poor body has to recover to look after tge bubs too.
    I'm only 27 weeks and can't image getting to 38.

Cjococh, lol re shagging. Take care
    Last edited by miss macy; 28-03-2016 at 16:32.

Thanks
    Reviews

Great belly pics @musicgal - you look great, notwithstanding the lopsidedness (baby brain just made up that word!!)

But whoa !!! You ladies are so far ahead of me and your belly sizes and challenges are all a bit freaky to know that all is in-store for me - yikes!!!

I don't want to, or even mean to, complain, but sometimes is hard. And then I read each of your posts, take a deep breath and know that I've still got a ways to go.

As for sleeping (especially for those of you ahead of me), what's your most comfortable way to go?
    Last edited by cjocoh71; 28-03-2016 at 18:34.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cjocoh71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Hope all is going well!

Rah- congrats on your beautiful babes!

MusicalGal- hope the PE is behaving and your loppy bump has centered itself again!

Julie- cute bump too...gotta say the two of you are looking awesome for twins....I'm not sure what I was expecting, but you both look great!

I ran a workshop last week and had a lady who was 7 1/2 months pregnant with a singleton and my bump was rivaling hers! ...I have put on around 10kg so far (21w3d) So, I'm a little scared TBH!

Wondering if any of you gals on here have had trouble finding preggo clothes that fitted with twin bumps?

Also, have any of you bothered with the prams that have the capsule adaptors? Or are you just going to use the bassinets or normal seats layed down for newborns? Our house has really narrow doorways (old house) so I think I'm going to have to go with a Mountain buggy Duet (as I want a side by side).

Also while I'm quizzing everyone- any remedies for a tailbone that feels constantly bruised? No matter which way I sit/stand/lay it hurts!!

Take care, Ruby xo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (29-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ruby16 I reckon I will end up around the same size as @MusicalGal - certainly no bigger I hope !!!! I haven't yet reached the point where I'm running out of clothes but 5 days a week I'm at work and wearing dresses that are made of stretchy stuff so when I start working from home I'll be scratching around for stuff to wear for sure. I have very little casual wear and don't see the point in wasting much money on it.
    I have a weight gain chart I downloaded from the internet for twin weight gain and for my starting weight of 66kg the weight gain recommended by 21 weeks is up to 8.7kg so you are not far off the mark - it depends on your start weight I guess. I probably shouldn't be keeping such a close eye on my weight but I want to make sure I don't go overboard but am still keeping them thriving. @MusicalGal you don't appear to have any stretch marks on your tum - what are you doing - if anything - to prevent them ? Do you have any plans on how to get your skin back to its starting position after birth ?
    (I know I sound vain - probably because I am a little bit )

We just bought a pram that was good from newborn to toddlers (the E-brake) and didn't worry about capsules.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 29-03-2016 at 13:44.