+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicgal, how are you getting on with your bed rest/pe.
    Rah, thinking of you at home enjoying your bubs.
    Did/do anyone have rib pain? I'm starting think I've got a fracture as nothing eases it and twist/bending oooch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miss m, sorry to hear about your rib pain. I got this and a good massage, some Panadol and a bit of a rest helped. I was gutted to find out ibuprofen gel was a no go. Thankfully it was quite intermittent (raging one day then nothing the next).

Not to worry you but if it's on the right hand side keep an eye out for preeclampsia symptoms. Epigastric pain can be a symptom.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful1975 For This Useful Post:

miss macy  (26-03-2016),mooka  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful, thanks for the info, I didn't know that was a symptom, have justcdr gooled. It is high up on my right side but my bp is fine and don't have any other symptoms. Dooh bank holiday doctors not open til Tuesday unless I go to the emergency clinic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miss macy For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    29 weeks tomorrow and getting big. No rib pain though @miss macy thankfully - Maybe it's a misplaced foot . How is everyone else travelling size wise? I think I look like full term with a singleton
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458990033.698404.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

cjocoh71  (27-03-2016),Hopeful1975  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Twins due in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    29 weeks tomorrow and getting big. No rib pain though @miss macy thankfully - Maybe it's a misplaced foot . How is everyone else travelling size wise? I think I look like full term with a singleton
    Attachment 79708
    Your looking great! (And tiny I was measuring the size of a (single) fullterm once I had reached 21-22 weeks.🙀

As for twin recommendation : another shout out for your local multiple births assoc.
    Also for those that end up formula feeding - if you use Nutricia brands (Aptimal), you can join their multiple birth club and get discounted formula (half price!). You do have to buy in bulk but you will definitely go through it fast enough.. You just need a letter from your doctor/paed. To prove you have twins on formula.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2016),miss macy  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Julie you look great! I am about the same size ad you if not bigger and only 20 weeks. Blnky, sounds like we are similar when it comes to bump size. People look at me shocked when I tell them I'm only 20 weeks... I then feel obliged to tell them I'm having twins and start having a little panic attack about how big I'm going to get.

Happy Easter everyone - hope you get to enjoy a bit if chocolate indulgence.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good Julie, gorgeous bump. The nursery looking good too. I'll do a bump post soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss macy For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You look absolutely amazing @JulieMalooley! I'm only 18 weeks now and feel big and uncomfortable already.

Does anyone have tips for dealing with spd/pgp? I'm doing all the things you're meant to - keeping knees together getting in and out of bed/the car/rolling over in bed, sitting down to get dressed etc but it still gets pretty sore. I had all these visions of having an amazing active pregnancy but it's all gone out the window as I can't even walk to the mailbox without complaining these days! Has anyone tried those support shorts or belts? Are they worth the money?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-03-2016),mooka  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    You look absolutely amazing @JulieMalooley! I'm only 18 weeks now and feel big and uncomfortable already.

Does anyone have tips for dealing with spd/pgp? I'm doing all the things you're meant to - keeping knees together getting in and out of bed/the car/rolling over in bed, sitting down to get dressed etc but it still gets pretty sore. I had all these visions of having an amazing active pregnancy but it's all gone out the window as I can't even walk to the mailbox without complaining these days! Has anyone tried those support shorts or belts? Are they worth the money?
    @MrsChino what is Spd/pgp?
    I've bought one of the support belts to try to minimise stretch marks and it's really comfy (upsie belly) but depending on which position the babies are at the time it can lift them a bit more into my lungs so I have to have it lower at those times. I'm not wearing it all the time yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm that upsie belly looks like just the kind of thing I need @JulieMalooley. Might need to invest in something like that. Spd is symphysis pubis dysfunction and pgp is pelvic girdle pain. Basically my pelvis has gone all loosey goosey and gets sore when I do things like walk, roll over in bed or stand on one leg! Highly inconvenient really, since I do all of those things on a regular basis I was reasonably fit before pregnancy, doing bootcamp etc so it's hard to feel so restricted now, hobbling around like an old woman. Not that I'm complaining of course - as long as the bubs are ok I'll put up with whatever I need to!