Juliemalooley, yes, I am rather scared at how big I am going to get... Praying things slow down a little.... PLEASE!!! I may be brave later and post a pic... maybe. and the tired and cranky is the pits, my poor 4yo has lost her patient mummy, though I do try my best.
Miss macy, we haven't told family either. Thankfully we haven't seen anyone and won't until DD's 5th birthday March 2nd, so I won't have to tell them then, they will clearly see. I am glad though as I will be 17 weeks then, so despite still being very nervous, feel a little safer telling them. At least you will be 23/24 weeks before you have to let family know; that's a nice string number of weeks to have behind you, but I do understand the fear still being there.
Rah10, getting so close. Do you mind whether you have to go c-section or natural? I often wonder how hard it is for babies to turn when there is more than one. My DD was head down 2 weeks before due date and then just decided to go back to breech, so had to do a C-section. Was devastated at the time as I so wanted to go natural, but in the end it wasn't that bad as we were able to plan everything knowing delivery date. There are pros and cons for each way, but it sounds like you a pretty relaxed with just going with the flow. Hope it's not too much longer a wait for you.