Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Is it SM33 gel?
    That's it! ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Sleeping through the night

Where can you buy it from? Does it have a flavour? I have no idea why bonjella is aniseed flavour! Bleugh
    Last edited by A-Squared; 15-08-2015 at 08:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Where can you buy it from? Does it have a flavour? I have no idea why bonjella is aniseed flavour! Bleugh
    Have you used the one from WCH? It's fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Yeah we have that one and the raspberry flavour is much nicer but I find that too any strong enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Curby View Post
    Have you used the one from WCH? It's fantastic.
    We buy it from a compounding pharmacy they make it fresh it's fantastic. Marion road seems always make it the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I just bought it from a pharmacy - i assume it's widely available. It's behind the counter though, so you have to ask for it. Not sure if it has a flavour, sorry ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey - sorry you are having a rough time. That 4 month sleep regression sucks big time. There are plenty of gentle things you can do to help reduce the length and severity of the 4 month sleep regression (ensuring bedding and room temp is appropriate, timing day sleeps appropriately, always putting bub to bed where you intend bub to wake, stop using a sleep aid such as dummy, feed, rocking - while bub is super drowsy but not asleep etc).. Check out your local MACH clinic - many run some great sleep sessions.

Here's another awesome article on the 4 month sleep regression. In short don't assume bub is hungry every time when bub wakes - try resettling first.

https://childsleepscience.wordpress....done-about-it/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree with Vic Parks suggestions. I think a good routine is beneficial, no sleep aids such as a dummy, rocking. I am also not in favour of co sleeping. I think the thing a baby needs to learn is being able to self settle on his/her own when they wake and once they learn this they will sleep better. It just takes persistance. Creating habits such as having to feed, rock baby to sleep makes baby reliant on those things and makes it all the more difficult for all in my opinion. Habits are hard to break. I read and followed the sleep guide with ds2, there is great tips and advice and it gives you an understanding of sleep in general. Wish I had it for ds1! I have a 7 year old, 4 yr old and a 10month old who are all great sleepers.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

kiwimum890  (16-08-2015),VicPark  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    I wouldn't leave my bub in a wet nappy just saying..as that would wake her up eventually anyway plus cause nappy rash if left on too long.

Other than that, good advice all round bar the "controlled crying" IMO. I don't advocate or agree with that either.

My DD started sleeping through all night (which is what I consider sleeping through) for the first time just before 16 wks.
    Yeah if I was getting any sort of rash of reconsider too but thankfully the little man seems unperturbed. Some nights I do a change or two - particularly when the sound of rumble in the jungle has me convinced there is more than wee in there...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Sleeping through the night

My kids all slept through at different ages.

DD1 was 4 months when she slept through.

DS was 18 months.

DD2 slept through at less than a week old but went through a horrible stage at 4 months. During this time I put her in bed with me. It passed after 6 weeks.

All my babies had dummies and didn't wake for it during the night.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-08-2015)