Closed Thread
Page 9 of 125 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Part of me wants to do the heart beat scan at the ob's just so I don't have to give the fs anymore $$, but they still coordinate with the de clinic in Hawaii, so it's just easier to stay, but gosh darn it's hard to keep smiling as you fork out more money!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),Corbes  (15-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-08-2015),Petal40  (15-08-2015),winsor  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Fudge09 How are you going Luv?? Did you have another BT yesterday??😐

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @MGC Bertie and agree that's a lovely name !
    I've now heard back from CT and they can do the intralipid a but only on Tuesday's and it must be a few days before FET. it's all starting to sound too hard. That would mean an extra 3 days of accommodation so $600 plus I would need to change my flights which I got for $470 return thanks to points. Not sure what costs would be involved in changing. I'm wondering if they are only suggesting intralipids because I said I was concerned about the high ANA so they are just offering something to keep me happy. My FS, my old IVF clinic and the CT FS all have said they don't really believe in killer cells so it makes me question whether to bother trying to get it done in Brisbane... Doesn't it have the same effect as prednisolone? Don't they both just suppress your white blood cells attacking foreign bodies?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #16

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @leyshola.. I'm feeling ur pain.. I feel like I'm bleating on about it but all this immune stuff is doing my head in. Am so scared of making the wrong decision. My ANA is 2600 (thereabouts).. Which is pretty friggin high. But all the extra stuff that will b involved if I try & do anything else about it is kinda making me crazy... Infact I'm even thinking about holding off on our September transfer if our embie is normal bcoz I'm so stressed about it all now. I keep thinking wot if I do nothing extra & end up killing maybe the only embie we'll ever have!!!! OMG.. As if this IVF business isn't hard enough!!! If I contact either of the 2 docs in Qld or Syd that have been mentioned I don't even know how that would work??? How would I get treatment from a doc in another state but be having the IVF in Melbourne??.. I'm gonna end up with an ulcer over this..
    @Charlie74 why don't you just get them to put you on prednisolone to start with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    @Petal40 a thousand apologies i got you momentarily confused with @Fudge09 who I think was having bloods yesterday. The joys of trying to remember usernames when posting on mobiles. Sorry my bad.
    All good 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    And baby aspirin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @leyshola.. I'm feeling ur pain.. I feel like I'm bleating on about it but all this immune stuff is doing my head in. Am so scared of making the wrong decision. My ANA is 2600 (thereabouts).. Which is pretty friggin high. But all the extra stuff that will b involved if I try & do anything else about it is kinda making me crazy... Infact I'm even thinking about holding off on our September transfer if our embie is normal bcoz I'm so stressed about it all now. I keep thinking wot if I do nothing extra & end up killing maybe the only embie we'll ever have!!!! OMG.. As if this IVF business isn't hard enough!!! If I contact either of the 2 docs in Qld or Syd that have been mentioned I don't even know how that would work??? How would I get treatment from a doc in another state but be having the IVF in Melbourne??.. I'm gonna end up with an ulcer over this..
    My immune dr does calls with interstate patients and emails/posts scripts and bt forms. Then the ladies have found a FS who will administer intralipids for them in Mel.

One of the graduates in our immune group in Brisbane did tel calls with the immune dr in Syd and wazza was her FS in Brisbane who did intralipids for her.

What clinic are/were you with in Melbourne @leyshoja?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    My immune dr does calls with interstate patients and emails/posts scripts and bt forms. Then the ladies have found a FS who will administer intralipids for them in Mel.

One of the graduates in our immune group in Brisbane did tel calls with the immune dr in Syd and wazza was her FS in Brisbane who did intralipids for her.

What clinic are/were you with in Melbourne @leyshoja?
    I'm in Brisbane and was with QFG at Sunshine Coast but my FS is in Redcliffe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm in Brisbane and was with QFG at Sunshine Coast but my FS is in Redcliffe.
    If you're still on QFG's books then it should be easier to get Wazza to do the Intrallipid Infusions through your FS if that's what you want to do.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    If you're still on QFG's books then it should be easier to get Wazza to do the Intrallipid Infusions through your FS if that's what you want to do.
    I really don't know what to do. DP is telling me it's just throwing money away on something that is not proven and I tend to agree... I've googled alternatives to intralipids and apparently high strength good quality fish oil can have similar effects so I've toddled off to the chemist to get some better stuff and I'm going to up my dose. That and the baby aspirin and prednisolone have to be a good start... Right ? I hate this IVF gig. It's all a big gamble and does my head in sometimes.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),Charlie74  (15-08-2015),Petal40  (15-08-2015)