Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I'm losing my IVF mojo.

Hugs for you, leyshoja

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Krysta74. I really feel like this could be the last cycle. Our ages are a big concern for me too. If this one is a bust and by some chance the next one is successful, DP will be well over 46 and I'll be over 44 by the time we become parents and I'm starting to feel too old. I caught up with family on the weekend and while talking to my YOUNGER sister I noticed how old she is starting to look, so that makes me feel even older. It's just getting very tiring now. 3 years of ivf and two donors down is close to enough I think.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Blossom74  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry in the still in the throes of moving, still no word yet about the pgd results! Looking forward to catching up on the thread later tonight. Xx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Blossom74  (09-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-09-2015),skye76  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry in the still in the throes of moving, still no word yet about the pgd results! Looking forward to catching up on the thread later tonight. Xx
    Boy, they are dragging that out! Frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Chiefsgirl Jaysus Christ Luv!!! Who knew an a r s e could bleed so much?? Looks like something out of CSI or something!!! Yep...bloody clexane would've added to the volume for sure!!

Glad to hear you went to HR and got them to take some action regarding that woman!!! Sounds like a nasty biatch to me Luv that needs to be told to pull her head in!!

@Krysta74 Glad to hear you're feeling more on an even keel this morning Luv
    Tulips are my favourite flowers and the cake was delicious I must say I like looking at cookbooks too and collect recipes that I never seem to find the time to make very often

@leyshoja The bloody Pred bloat Luv!! Those drugs really mess around with our bodies and our brains at times!! I remember it well...being a bloated, moody, emotional scattered mess who was some kind of part human/part owl hybrid as the shiz gave me insomnia too!!! If I wasn't crying at the drop of a hat I was "Hulking" out at all and sundry from DP to random people on the road, in shopping centre carparks etc, etc.

Yes, I was quite the "road rager" back then. God knows how I must've looked to the other drivers sitting there in my car gesticulating wildly, spewing forth a ****** of invectives (with the windows wound up.....mostly!!). Thank-you Pred and DHEA for that!!!!

DP didn't know what to do with me either Luv, hence the exit stage left out the back door and into the garden when the old "Screaming like a Fishmongers Wife" routine started. Probably scared he'd get his head bitten off "Alien" style if he stuck around!!!

Luv, we've got to find a way to lift those spirits of yours up and get you in the "zone" for this upcoming transfer!!! Does massage float your boat?? That could be good if you can have a couple of those done before you fly out to help get those endorphins flowing plus it might help get rid of some of the bloat too (lymphatic drainage??)

How about a mani/pedi or a day out getting you hair done or a facial?? Some pampering to make yourself feel better? Day Spa!! Actually, sitting in a real spa would be nice too..know anybody?? Break open a bottle of the good stuff, run a bath and light some candles. Luxuriate in the bubbles/bath salts while you get comfortably numb and clear your mind of all the shiz for a little while

You're so close now to leaving, it's just around the corner!! Mark those days off the calender with an "X". You're getting tired of it all and are almost at the end of your limits, I can see that and I can see why, but you've got 2 great quality frosties waiting for you Luv. There's every possibility at least one of them is good and with all the changes you've made for this Cycle, I believe you're in the best possible position you could be in for achieving success!!

I'm hoping as you get closer to departure, you'll start to feel more excited. Until then, give yourself as much TLC as you possibly can ok??

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (09-09-2015),Charlie74  (09-09-2015),skye76  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 there is an iperiod app WTF ?!?!?! lol. There is an app for everything ! Yeah men just don't know all the ins and outs so its hard to keep them updated isn't it. We research this stuff to death and rattle off all the numbers, stats, drugs, dates, details and they just nod with that 'santas little helper' look on their face (the dumb simpsons dog) lol - well thats my DP anyway poor dear
    Chin up - I keep looking at your login 'Charlie74' and think 'I wish I was born in 74' - those two extra years would be all I need right now so still count yourself lucky... you WILL get there.
    Speaking of apps - completely un-ivf-related - I found one the other day that I'm still raving about to everyone. I have one of those annoying recipe folders with hundreds of hand written and torn out pages of favourite recipes on my kitchen bench. I wondered the other night to DP if there was an app that you could use to take photos and have it catalog your recipes and yep - recipe gallery. It's fab. I used it to take a photo o f the meal, then the recipe, and just typed in some of the short ones - looked for photos on the web when I didn't have a food photo - and so far have 101 recipes stored in there. It syncs with my iphone too so when I'm shopping and need to know the ingredients voila !! The best bit - if I want to search for a recipe with say beetroot in it, it searches the PICTURES too for the word beetroot !! You can also just forward the recipes on to other people with the app or to their email !! I am so excited about it. I need to get a life lol.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Charlie74  (09-09-2015),Petal40  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BIB - yes it is getting close now and I'm really quite looking forward to going and spending several days sitting relaxing at the Vineyard and living it up. Will definitely get a mani/pedi while there, but no massage doesn't do it for me. I'm actually drinking more than I should right now too, a couple of glasses just about every day and know I need to stop it but I'm getting home from work every day so tired and frustrated (and fat) that all I want is a glass of wine to relax - or try to relax. I keep wondering if it makes any difference and think that it doesn't but who knows.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Bongley Oh, FFS's Luv!!! What's the frucking hold up?? So annoying and frustrating but what can you do?? you hear something by the end of today!!!

@Charlie74 I know for me, the longer AF takes to arrive on those odd occasions when she's late, the more shizzy I feel and the more PMS I get!!!

It hurts quite badly at times when others who are close to us are Preggo especially family and more so when it comes easily to them while you have to fight tooth and nail for the same opportunity Your feelings are to be expected and I'm sure that in time you'll work through them Luv.

Hurry up AF FFS's!!!! Or you might have to take a test just to rule it out Luv??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Thanks @Krysta74. I really feel like this could be the last cycle. Our ages are a big concern for me too. If this one is a bust and by some chance the next one is successful, DP will be well over 46 and I'll be over 44 by the time we become parents and I'm starting to feel too old. I caught up with family on the weekend and while talking to my YOUNGER sister I noticed how old she is starting to look, so that makes me feel even older. It's just getting very tiring now. 3 years of ivf and two donors down is close to enough I think.

Just scrolling through your signature, and I must say I really admire you @leyshoja. You've given this thing a red-hot go, and all we can do in the end is our best. I have been told that "I will know" when it's time to give up, but unfortunately I think that our finances may determine that for us rather than what we actually want, which is sad. Who knows though, love. It might be a case of lucky last for you - you do hear of that quite often. have a sprinkling of baby dust, on me

Whilst you (just) trump me on the age card (I'm 41) my DH is winning by a country mile over your DP! He is staring down the barrel of his 52nd birthday, and whilst I suppose he has concerns about his age, he would also know that should we ever be so lucky () his DW would take care of the bulk of the baby-raising quite happily, being over 10 years younger than he is!

Krysta

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, good luck with your test results. Once you get them (and from what I read, they may take a while) can you explain to me what the heck PGD tests are?! I am so behind on all of this, sorry!

I have made an executive decision, ladies, to start testing from tomorrow. The wait is killing me and I feel like I need to do something pro-active. Tomorrow will be 7dp5dt for me, so that should be ok, right?

There is no point at all testing today, is there?

I will, of course, report in daily.

Krysta

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post: