Closed Thread
Page 76 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big thanks BiB, everything you've said is so true. I've been trying to take one step at a time, today has just been different for some reason. I feel a bit better after the BT, just have to try & have some faith and get to next week.
    Thanks to everyone for all the support. Certainly helps on days like these ❤️❤️ hugs to all

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-09-2015),Blossom74  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Just wanting to thank you all once again for the b'day wishes😊 Today didn't quite go to plan but was lovely nevertheless.

Lunch got cancelled due to my sister throwing out her back & my Dad being under the pump to finish some work over at my other sisters place (she's in the middle of reno's atm) before he heads home to Nth Qld tomorrow.

Prob just as well as DD wasn't 100% anyway due to teething & side effects of her recent vaccination. We had planned instead to go out furniture shopping plus lunch. Decided that wasn't a good idea either under the circumstances.

On the upside...I did win $65 on the scratchies I got from my sister, Dad & DP, had Thai takeaway for dinner (a rare treat) and there was the cake to round it all off!!😁

I did also wake up to these.....
    Attached Images

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (09-09-2015),Charlie74  (08-09-2015),Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-09-2015),Petal40  (09-09-2015),skye76  (09-09-2015),Tahli  (09-09-2015),winsor  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning lovelies,

@SpotTheOcelot, thank you for confirming what everyone here is telling me. I know it sounds crazy (This IVF gig will do that to you) but I really thought I'd feel something by now if our transfer had worked. Today is only 6 days post 5 day transfer though, so after some careful reading (and mad googling) my calculations say that today is the first day that hormones could potentially start to excrete. If that's the case, I doubt it would be possible to feel anything at all until at least tomorrow, and maybe even not at all for a few weeks.

It all sounds so logical, and I keep trying to remember those facts, but gosh....For some reason I still have this underlying feeling that I am still....alone. I really hope I'm wrong on that. If feeling absolutely nothing is a good sign though, I'm set!

@BIB, even though your birthday didn't go quite to plan, it still sounds like you had a lovely day. And those flowers - gorgeous! I love fresh flowers, particularly in blue shades. In fact, my wedding bouquet was blue and white, and looked beautiful. Was the cake nice? That picture - oh my. Food-gasm!!!

I am VERY food-centric, and at night I sit in bed with my recipe books and look at pictures of cake

@Petal40, I'm sorry you were a bit down yesterday. It must have been the day for it. I can't quite remember who said it, but I agreed 100% that even if we do get a BFP, I'm sure none of us would be very relaxed about it. I am positive that I would find something to worry about the whole way through a pregnancy! Until that babe is settled in our arms, hey.

Speaking of crying, I am NOT a crier by nature. Which is why I get so taken aback by myself when on the rare occasion I do it. I've been through a bit of shiz in my life, but have always held my bundle together pretty well. I guess IVF is my nemesis, because it sure got me yesterday.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

Again, no news to report here. No weird feelings, aches, soreness. Nothing.
    I have a big day of work lined up to keep my mind occupied though, and will go for another walk this afternoon to keep my thoughts clear. I find hashing out my worries on the pavement (whilst looking at people's houses and cats) is quite calming.

A beautiful day to you all,

Krysta

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Charlie74  (09-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-09-2015),Petal40  (09-09-2015),winsor  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 I had my scan at 7w2d and had a nice HB at 128 so hopefully you will see/hear one.

I love the flowers BIB, glad your birthday went well, even if it was different to plan.

I had carnage at my place this morning, took the pio needle out of my bum and had a gusher! I did the drawback thing and got an air bubble, but I guess when I depressed the oil in I might have pushed it further and hit a vein?ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1441749042.998231.jpg

Waiting for my weekly fbc test now, hope that vein doesn't gush too! Being on clexane doesn't help I guess!

I ended up speaking to hr about the woman in my office yesterday. The day got worse- she has a nasty habit of calling people a troll, even though we have repeatedly asked her not to. Well she was in full force yesterday afternoon very loudly calling someone that and laughing, I had had enough and emailed hr asking them to talk to her. They said they have had to speak with her before about the way she speaks to people so will talk to her and our gm, I feel so much better about it all now, it had been such a yucky day up till then. I usually don't take things so personally, but I guess the hormones are not normal at the moment!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (09-09-2015),Petal40  (09-09-2015),skye76  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefsgirl,

Holy moly! All sorts of chaos at your house this morning!

I get the general idea of what's happened, but please excuse my ignorance - what is a PIO needle?

I am super pleased that you spoke to your HRD about That Lady. There is no need for nastiness in the work environment, and I think you did the right thing in bringing it to someone's attention.

Krysta

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry krysta, it's progesterone in oil injections that you do in the bum. Some ladies use crinone, some pessaries, some these injections. Although mostly overseas clinics use the injection

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Blossom74  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I see. Well, I hope that you don't get another gusher like that

I swear, if that happened in our house, my Husband would faint!

Krysta

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that must have been spectacular @Chiefsgirl lol @Petal40 - I know what you mean. I don't think I'll rest easy (if I EVER get UTD again). At least your HCG is huge and still rising so you've already got a leg up so to speak. Can't wait to hear how strong the HB is at your scan !!
    @BIB, those flowers will be a sight to behold in a couple of days when all those beautiful buds open up.
    AFM, this is the worst I have ever felt while cycling. I went for a very pathetic 'run' yesterday and got home to the usual 'how did I go' question then started blubbering about how fat, lethargic, old and unhealthy I feel. The difference this time is the prednisone. DP keeps telling me I don't look any different, but I do. Nothing fits me properly anymore and I just feel 'ugh'. I can't describe it. Poor DP doesn't know what to do with me when I get like that - honestly all he has to say is 'you are still beautiful to me' but he can't even manage that ffs. He just tells me its all in my head and its the drugs. I'm only just starting to ramp up the hormones too - not on full dose of progy yet and start the gestone next week. Its all downhill from here I can't wait to get to get off all these drugs
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 09-09-2015 at 09:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2015),Petal40  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm losing my IVF mojo.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Blossom74  (09-09-2015),Charlie74  (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beeatchh @Chiefsgirl ! You know how they say that people run others down to make themselves feel better, well methinks SHE is the troll. A mean nasty ugly one who deserves what she gets. I missed a few pages of posts so didn't see your original message - going back and looking for it now !

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-09-2015),Chiefsgirl  (09-09-2015)