Closed Thread
Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @krysta it took us 4 stim cycles to get our precious daughter and this was stim cycle no 2 but fs did a freeze all cycle.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Krysta74 Oh Luv.... I felt exactly the same way as you do back when I was Cycling. My DP also has 2 children from a previous relationship (both adults now) so I felt that if things didn't work out that he wouldn't be as devo as I would be having no children of my own to begin with. After our 4th Cycle failed, it was evident as we drove home after my BT (knowing full well it was a BFN) just how gutted he was when he started crying and blaming himself for our failures etc.

Anyhoo....I also had no implantation bleeding on my successful Cycle. The only few symptoms I did have were period-like cramps particularly strong at 10dpo (or when you get to 5dpt5dt), a few headaches and a breakthrough bleed at 13dpo when my period (or AF as we call it here in IVF Land) was due (either that day or the day after at 14dpo) which was nothing more than light pink staining on the toilet paper but at the time I thought it was the start of AF as it was around 9.30pm at night just before I was going to bed.

All the other symptoms I put down to the luteal phase support I was on and I was on the works too!! Crinone, Pesseries and Pregnyl FFS's!!! So I thought all of it was side effects of those drugs (which unfortunately mimic pregnancy symptoms too). I can tell you now, I was never, ever calm when I was Cycling. It was particularly worse for me when I was in the "2WTorture". I was dropping my bundle left, right and centre. The stories I could tell you!!

I vividly remember the night before getting my BFP, DP and I were driving home from my little sisters (I'd already been down and out talking to her telling her that once again the Cycle was a bust etc, etc) and I was all teary and upset telling him if I couldn't be a mother, then who was I?? That I'd waited all my life to be a mum and tried to do everything the "right" way etc, etc and I didn't know what I was going to do or who I was going to be if I couldn't be a mum then when we got home and I had the breakthrough bleed......

I did a test the next morning (when no AF had arrived) and got my BFP. Anyhoo..my point is I was forever losing my shiz and dropping my bundle when I was Cycling. I did it during the Cycle about everything right up until EPU (Christ knows the drugs only made my emotional state worse). I did it after EPU every single day from fertilisation until transfer and the peaked when I was in the 2WTorture!!!

Yep, this IVF shiz is bloody hard Luv!!! It tests every fibre of your being...physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually (if you're that way inclined), not to mention your relationship with your partner (if you have one) and it's also a big hit financially too. What makes it worse is that you have no control over anything!!! The whole process is out of your control and there's not a lot you can do to influence the outcome depending on your situation. There's definitely nothing you can do to guarantee success. The only thing you can do is try to maximise your chances by doing/trying different things...drugs, procedures, donor route (if that's an option) etc.

I believe I can speak for the rest of the Lovelies and tell you quite honestly we have ALL lost our shiz at some point or another. You aren't alone with the way you're feeling Luv and it's all too common when you're on this b*tch of a ride they call IVF

P.S....Implanation spotting *should* happen (if it's going to and for the majority of women, it doesn't) in the timeframe when the embryo attaches and burrows into your lining.
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-09-2015 at 22:48.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Thanks for the early birthday wishes Girls!! Understandably, I'm well over acknowledging the fact I'm on the downhill slide to becoming an old bag and boy have I got some speed on me these days!!

The only week long festivity I would enjoy at this moment in time would involve me recovering in some private facility after having several cosmetic procedures of my choice performed starting with frucking botox and fillers!!! It'd be a week long party of me being off my trolley on painkillers!!! I fantasise about what I could do if I won the lotto!!!

Anyhoo...Am cooking a joint birthday cake tomorrow for DP and myself as my a r s e doesn't need a whole cake of its own!!! Tues will involve going out for my birthday lunch with my younger sister who couldn't make it today, my dad, DP and dd and hopefully a friend of mine as well which will be nice
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-09-2015 at 07:11.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-09-2015),Petal40  (07-09-2015),winsor  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Charlie74 C'mon AF FFS's!! Yep...sounds like your body is getting itself back in line after AF arrived earlier last time so hopefully she comes today/tomorrow😊

Good Luck with your BT's with Dr M. How long before you get those results?? Thanks for the b'day wishes too😊

@Bongley Hoping you get your results today Luv!!😊

@skye76 Good Luck with your BT today!!! Am thinking of you Luv & am crossing everything/babydusting for rising levels😊xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Charlie74 Yep...he sends certain one's o/seas for testing doesn't he?? Good job getting your own copy of the results too😊👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good morning ladies,

You are such a breath of fresh air! I must say that among the very much appreciated advice and understanding, I do enjoy getting a bit of a laugh from you all. Suffice to say, @BIB, that if we both win the lotto I would suggest you look in the hospital bed to your left, because I'll be in it, getting everything lifted back up to where it came from, with a totally line-free face beaming back at you!

@Charlie74, your cycle sounds almost as wonky as mine. Almost! I did a couple of months on a low dose Clomid to see what my body could do for itself ovulation-wise, and in the first month I ovulated on Day 21, and in the following month I ovulated on Day 14! This, ultimately, is why we used a trigger shot of Ovidrel to induce ovulation in preparation for transfer this month - because I completely missed it last time! In fact, despite testing as I was told to do, my Dr believes I actually had my LH surge the day before my follicle scan, and I must have ovulated right after it!

@skye76 - Today is your day love. Sending you all the positive thoughts and vibes that everything works out for you

Me? No sign of implantation bleeding yet (if indeed it does occur at all) but I am only on Day 4, post 5d transfer, so maybe I still have a day up my sleeve for it to happen. Nothing would make me happier to see a little ...something. In fact, if I could just wake up one day, go to the bathroom, see a bit of a pink show on the loo paper and promptly vomit across the bathroom floor whilst holding onto my suddenly terribly tender breasts - I'd be delighted!!!

Am I asking for too much? Really?!

OK my loves, better get moving and do some work for the day. My best wishes to everyone facing tests, waits and procedures this week.

Krysta

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Krysta74 Bahahahaha!!! Consider that bed booked pending lotto win!!😁

That's exactly what I hope to hear is happening to you in the next few days...Cramping, spotting, sore boobs (could be a wee bit too early to hope for nausea😁).

You're in a unique position not being on any progesterone support Luv, so any symptoms you *may* experience in the next few days will hopefully be the real deal (& not bloody PMS!!).

Got everything crossed/Babydusting for you too Luv!!😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #16

Good luck today @skye76 & @Bongley , fingers crossed for some good results for you both 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Stalking for updates....👧

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-09-2015)