Closed Thread
Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @winsor How's things going with you Luv?? Where are you at with your Cycle now??
    I'm just over a week into the long down reg cycle. just finished the provera. started the synarel, waiting for af (this week I think), then get into the jabbing part of the cycle. I think epu will be towards the end of the month, so still a while off yet. thanks for asking.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Bongley for your results tomorrow too. I'm hoping it's normal-city in your batch

& best of luck Skye too for your BT.

krysta, I tend to drive myself a little crazy during the 2ww with the symptom spotting. I think this time I'm just going to assume it's the meds (which it has been for me each time) and wait for the BT (beta test/blood test). try keep busy with something else to make the time pass quicker. easier said than done, I know though!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015),Blossom74  (06-09-2015),Bongley  (06-09-2015),skye76  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @Bongley and @skye76!
    Krysta, I don't want to make you any worse but right about now I'd be madly searching for a little blood spot to indicate implantation. I never had implantation spotting in my pregnancies so don't get disappointed if you don't see any but get excited if you do !
    Yes @BlondeinBrisvegas, two weeks from now I'll be packing. I can't wait. DP is so confident this will be the successful cycle, but I'm not. I've made peace with it though and ready to go for donor no. 3 if it's another BFN. GOD I hope it's successful though.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015),Blossom74  (06-09-2015),Bongley  (06-09-2015),skye76  (06-09-2015),winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @winsor Righto Luv, almost time to get your needles ready!!!!

@leyshoja.....As I've just said over on the other thread, it's DP's b'day today (silly old fart thought he was a year older than what he is!!!) and it's mine in a couple of days too, so I'm transferring both of our b'day wishes over to all of you Lovelies here (and on the other thread) who have (if you're in the 2WTorture) or are Cycling in one way or another this month

Am surrendering it all to the Universe and am going to sit back and watch the BFFP's start rolling in!!!
    So to you all!!!!xoxox
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-09-2015 at 16:36.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-09-2015),winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again lovelies,
    @winsor - Yes, I know you're right. I need to calm down! It's funny (or not, as it were) as I know the odds of success are so low, and yet I can't help but feel excited as well as terrified by it all!
    @leyshoja - Implantation bleeding, hey? I have read of it, and when I got that little bit of dark blood about 33 hours after my emby transfer I got all excited. Then I realized that no, even though it was a 5 day hatching emby it was still probably too soon for the blood to be from implantation, and was more likely just from the procedure. Plus, it was just literally a tiny amount of brown blood, and was only visible on the toilet paper, not on my knickers. I imagine it to be more than that, and pinkish?

I'm wondering, how many days after transfer should I expect to see implantation bleeding, if indeed it does ever occur? (Says Krysta, who is looking at her knickers every half an hour....!)

I applaud those of you who can remain calm and accept that the universe will take care of everything. You are such inspirations to me, each and every one of you. I sit here and look at how I'm (not) coping under pressure and you all seem to hold it together so well. You put me to shame!

This is such a difficult, emotionally confronting journey and when i think about the possibility that it might not happen for us (or worse, that it could happen for us but our finances don't allow for it) it will be a devastating day for me. I'm not quite ready to accept defeat yet.

I shall keep up the good fight

Krysta

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015),winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIB, a VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

My family always have week-long birthdays, so by my reckoning yours should start tonight at 12 tonight!

Let the Festival of BIB begin!

Krysta

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krysta its totally normal the way you are feeling. This cycle im 6.5 weeks I had no implantat bleeding or cramps just felt blimmin normal. My af didnt arrive that was the only sign and pos hpts. My boobs havent been so sore maybe cause I bf my daughter until earlier this year? I feel like a real fraud this time with virtually no symptoms.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're right @Charlie74. It IS a big thing.

And I kind of feel like since my hubby already has kids from a previous relationship, it's not quite as big a deal for him. I mean, I know he'd be delighted if it worked. Really thrilled. But if it didn't work, I know I'd fall apart, and he would....I don't know, be disappointed, of course. But he'd cope.

That sounds very selfish. Sorry.

Poor husband. He must be feeling neglected. Maybe I'll do the washing up and give him the night off

Krysta

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015),Charlie74  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    @krysta its totally normal the way you are feeling. This cycle im 6.5 weeks I had no implantat bleeding or cramps just felt blimmin normal. My af didnt arrive that was the only sign and pos hpts. My boobs havent been so sore maybe cause I bf my daughter until earlier this year? I feel like a real fraud this time with virtually no symptoms.
    Wow Midnite! Congratulations

You must have announced that prior to me rocking up to the party!

That is such wonderful news, I'm so happy for you. Wishing you all the best going forward.

Thank you, also, for the encouraging words. I don't feel any different right now compared to prior to my transfer, barring a few occasional cramps.

Hoping and praying not to see AF for some time to come!

Krysta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday festival BIB ! We also celebrate them as festivals in my family - I love it... Why not make it a big long party? Krysta, don't be fooled by the calm demeanours... I can't speak for everyone but I've reached the point of so many disappointments that I just expect them so don't get my hopes up. It's a good coping mechanism for me.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-09-2015),Blossom74  (06-09-2015),Charlie74  (06-09-2015)