Closed Thread
Page 67 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    exactly I've had enough of the rude b*tch, you're so funny luv pmsl
    I've got an appointment to see Wazza in Nov just need to book my flights & accommodation (going to see him for a second opinion & to make sure I leave no stone unturned)
    You'll be in for a treat Luv!!😁 He'll be like a breath of fresh air & make a refreshing change from "she who tells frucking lies"😁😁😁

Wazza welcomes as many questions as you can throw at him Luv so start making a list!! LOL!!!

He'll see you right have no doubt about that!!😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skye76 View Post
    I went for my bt yesterday ladies. Result came back as inconclusive so I have to go back on Monday for another bt. Hcg level is only 17 so not looking good. Feeling a tad deflated but praying to the universe for a miracle
    Try and keep positive until then. Fingers crossed for a nice rise on Monday for you ❤️

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a super quick note to say, YES, I'm still alive. I am in total awe of those with newborn babies who manage to get onto the computer and keep up with Bubhub. I am normally such an organised person, but have kind of struggled with the whole "baby takes up the entire day breastfeeding" and have literally not a spare moment to do anything unrelated to my beautiful baby. I do think of you all, almost all the time.

I've been going to a breastfeeding support group to try to sort out all the issues - e.g.
    - excruciating pain when latching
    - or the opposite and won't latch,
    - takes the whole session to feed, leaving no time at the end to do anything but have a quick shower or heat some prepared frozen meals (that thankfully I made when pregnant),
    - baby not putting on any weight, so am having to express at the end of each breastfeeding session,
    - not having enough expressed milk, so having to top-up with formula etc etc
    You get the gist. It is getting better (hence why I found a pare 5 minutes to jump on here). Anyhow, my alarm has gone off, warning me to start next feeding session, so hopefully things will get better, as I get better at this feeding regime thing!! And to think I can control 350 school students in an assembly, but can't work out one tiny baby's feeding habits!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-09-2015),Bongley  (06-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-09-2015),winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @Chiefsgirl where did u get the l-carnitine and in wot form? I called a compounding pharmacy and sounds expensive for both DP & I to be taking 2gm daily..pharmacy girl was lovely & said it would probs b cheaper to take the powder form from a normal pharmacy...
    I brought it in tablet form from iherb.com I had no problems getting it through customs. I also bought a pregnancy multi from there, exactly the same ingredients as elevit but only $14 a barrel instead of $60!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-09-2015),Charlie74  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skye76 I'm truly hoping it's just a late implanted for you.

I haven't forgotten about the pages on thyroidism, I just had a super busy day today. We gave elderly neighbors and the husband had been unwell, the lady came over this morning asking for dh's help as the man had fallen over and she couldn't get him up. My dh was at work, so I ran to the other neighbors house hoping the sun won be there. He wasn't but his mother came and helped. I felt so bad I couldn't help - normally it wouldn't be a problem, but it would be too much to lift now I'm pregnant. Anyway we got him up and settled and then I realized I was still in my pj's - it was 10.30am😳 !!!

Oh well, I had been out of bed for hours, I was just too comfy!

Anyway, I promise to get to it tmw as I've been out all afternoon and dh has taken me to the local club for dinner

Oh and I'm glad joining had helped. Sometimes I think fs want to limit the information we have access to, that's why they discourage us from supporting each other.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-09-2015),Charlie74  (05-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-09-2015),skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Chiefsgirl Oh no, the poor bugger!!! Tote's understandable you couldn't do any of the lifting Luv. Hope he'll be ok!!!

Still in your P.J's at 10.30?? You wait until you're still in them at 3pm in the afternoon!!! Anyhoo Luv, enjoy your dinner with DH and have a good sleep tonight

P.S...Totally agree with you about some FS wanting to limit info I think some of them have a bit of the "God Complex" thing going on where they expect their patients to ask no questions and just do as they're told etc

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (05-09-2015),skye76  (05-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @skye76 I'm truly hoping it's just a late implanted for you.

I haven't forgotten about the pages on thyroidism, I just had a super busy day today. We gave elderly neighbors and the husband had been unwell, the lady came over this morning asking for dh's help as the man had fallen over and she couldn't get him up. My dh was at work, so I ran to the other neighbors house hoping the sun won be there. He wasn't but his mother came and helped. I felt so bad I couldn't help - normally it wouldn't be a problem, but it would be too much to lift now I'm pregnant. Anyway we got him up and settled and then I realized I was still in my pj's - it was 10.30am������ !!!

Oh well, I had been out of bed for hours, I was just too comfy!

Anyway, I promise to get to it tmw as I've been out all afternoon and dh has taken me to the local club for dinner������

Oh and I'm glad joining had helped. Sometimes I think fs want to limit the information we have access to, that's why they discourage us from supporting each other.

Thanks so much No rush re: pages on thyroidism. Soz to hear about your neighbor I hope he's ok....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie - just popped in to see your news (had been thinking about you !) Congratulstionsd love, you did! We did! It's unbelievae isn't it! I am so happy for you and your DH.... You have a beautiful girl ! I still can't believe IUI !!!!!
    my LO is 15 months now and she is running (away from us!), baby talking her head off and learning and showing us new things all the time. She is a seasoned traveller due to daddy's international work (yes we are still in overseas ) and is the biggest flirt ESP on planes ! Things will settle down Bertie as months go... It is hard in the beginning. Yes I always wanted the place tidy too! Bit there is only so much we can do! So rest up!

Hey Springrain - you got your bfp love?! Read your sig.... Hope everything is going smoothly for you!

Fingerscrossed - hi there, how you going ?

A BIG to everyone here..... Baby steps.. One day at a time eh....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovelies

So here I sit, 3 days post transfer. I thought it wouldn't be that hard to wait, but as it turns out, I was wrong!

So many thoughts are going through my head. I KNOW that there is NO WAY at this stage of the game that I could possibly be feeling anything. Emby has not even finished burrowing into his new bed (if he is going to do that at all) and even if he was ahead of the game, he still wouldn't have started excreting HCG.

But every damn twinge I feel, I automatically think "Oh! I wonder if that was him!" And i feel a bit bloated and tender from the Clexane shots, so of course "That has to be another sign too!" Sorry ladies, you have welcomed a crazy lady into your ranks!!!

It's so stupid

To make matters worse, The Husband is encouraging it along! This morning I was up at 7am looking for my bacon and eggs (as I do every Sunday) and he's like "So why are you so hungry all of a sudden?" Like I am eating for two or something? I was like "I'm always freaking hungry! This is not a new thing!"

Sigh Hopefully my nut-so conclusion-jumping will put a smile on your faces for the day!

My best to everyone,

Krysta.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-09-2015),winsor  (06-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh @krysta the 2ww sux big time.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-09-2015)