Closed Thread
Page 60 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krysta all the best for tomorrow a hatching blastie is awesome news. Chill out afterwards. I recommend coconut water and brazil nuts.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you ladies heard much through your clinics in relation to changes to medicare safety net next year? Making it more expensive for cycling?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Krysta74 , and best of luck for tomorrow. A nice hotel sounds lovely. I used to do the same for my fresh transfers, but we are doing frozen at the moment, so just travel there and back (only 2 hours each way for me though). I hope your little emby is a sticky one!
    We did 2 rounds with QFG where we live, and then changed clinics because 1, we weren't happy with how our Dr didn't want to change anything even though the cycles weren't very successful. And 2, for money reasons. We are now with a low cost clinic, amazing Dr, much better results, and about $800 out of pocket for a frozen transfer.
    Try and relax tomorrow, all the better for your little egg! ☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Krysta74 You made it over here Luv..Yay!!! Welcome to the thread too!!

We've had a few of the Lovelies here get a BFP in the last month, so although the odds aren't on our side (especially when using our OE's..Own Eggs) it can and does happen

A hatching blastocyst is bloody brilliant Luv and it doesn't get any better then that for transfer I can assure you!! You have a really good chance Luv with this transfer

Make sure you update us all on how you went. Not sure what Clinic you're with but I assume you'll be on some kind of Luteal phase support afterwards (i.e Crinone gel, Progesterone Pessaries or Pregnyl booster injections).

Either way, I'm and sending prayers to the Universe that your frostie (a term used for a frozen embryo) gets you over the line to a BFP!!!

P.S....Feel free to ask any questions you want or if you need any acronyms explained (or just Google them!! LOL!!!).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @skye76 Sorry to hear you're still not 100% Luv!! Must've been a nasty Lurgy you got!! Hopefully this next lot of anitbiotics kick it in the a r s e!!!

Ooooh...I reckon tomorrow's POAS will give a pretty good indication of what's what!! and prayers being sent for you too for a no mistaking it BFFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck tomorrow Krysta74. your emby sounds perfect. I hope it's a lucky month for you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your transfer today @Krysta74. An A grade hatching embie is bloody perfect, as BIB said you're definitely in with a really good chance. I hope this is your month that you get your BFFP
    Last edited by skye76; 03-09-2015 at 07:44.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skye76 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for transfer today @keysta74
    @skye76 wow you are strong, I caved early with the poas! Good luck tmw. I didn't have any symptoms, so that doesn't mean anything!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am a little nervous this morning but am trying to hold myself together, as i have a long drive ahead of me shortly.

BIB, thank you so much for directing me here. You actually all made me quite teary this morning, my clinic have been so negative about my chances, and you guys are the only ones who have told me "There is a possibility it might work." So thank you, it was just what i needed.

I have one question if i may - and I'm sure this is a newbie thing i should know, but....

Talking of post transfer 'support' - I started Clexane shots a few days ago, which I have to continue for 3 months if I were lucky enough to get a BFP. I also take 2 Solone (Prednisolone) tablets twice a day which I would also have to continue.

Is this what you are referring to as post transfer support? Am i getting everything i need?

TBH I don't really know why I'm taking the meds I am on. I mean, I know i had a blood test earlier on which showed I had some sort of 'something' in my blood which could ultimately lead to miscarriage. I presume these drugs are to treat that, because they said it was necessary I take them to maintain a pregnancy.

I have written down the drugs you mentioned earlier and will ask my Clinic today why I am not taking any of those. There may be reasons such as if 2 drugs don't get along, or maybe one of the ones I'm currently taking is similar to those you mentioned. I'm sure going to ask though!

I'll report back in after dinner tonight and let you know how I go, anyway. Thank you once again for your kind words, for your positive thoughts and for your guidance. Wish me luck!

Krysta.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-09-2015),Petal40  (03-09-2015),skye76  (03-09-2015),winsor  (03-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @krysta generally following transfer you need some sort of progestrone support and I think yours was a frozen cycle so you generally start progestrone prior to transfer. People normally use crinone, progestrone pecessaries or sometimes pregynl. All the best for today and have a safe drive. Xxx