Closed Thread
Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1241
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Krysta74 Welcome home Luv!!

Glad to hear all went well with your trip The symptoms will start up in the next 2-3 weeks no doubt!! Famous last words Luv!!

When's your next BT to check levels???

Hi BIB

I asked my clinic that exact same question and they said they didn't intend to retest me at all. As you can imagine, I'm none too happy about that decision, so I'm taking matters into my own hands.

Being that I've only just moved to where we are currently living about 4 months ago, I still don't have a local Doctor. So I did a bit of research and there is an OBGYN about 20 minutes away. I have an appointment booked with him next Monday, and I'm going to ask him for a retest.

I'm not too hung up on getting retested all the time - just one more will satisfy my curiosity that things are still happening and Emby is still with us. Then a little less than 2 weeks later is my first scan, which would be further confirmation all is well.

I know I'm jinxing myself, and I'm more than happy to do so, but I really want to 'feel something.' It sounds silly, but to start feeling sore boobs or to get sick in the morning would be like a little signal to me that all is well.

Still, I suppose I am only 14 days post transfer. Under regular circumstance (non-IVF circumstances, that is!) I probably wouldn't even know I was pregnant yet.

Funny. I always thought the 2WW would be hard, and yes, it is. But then you start on the next wait, and that is even longer!!!

Krysta

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Two on board and two hopefully headed to the freezer! now I watch silly movies, DH cooks us dinner and we hope for the best.

Ooooh, congrats @emski! Such an exciting time for you!

Actually, I did something similar after my transfer. I took myself out to lunch, and then to the movies for a good laugh.

Enjoy every minute of it love. Can't wait to see your pink lines soon!

Krysta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    No update from clinic. I won't get a response from them until Friday as I get my BT and lining scan tomorrow. Just got home from work trip, will be back at the airport again in just over four days to go back to CT - OMG!

It's all happening @ leyshoja! I'm so excited for you!

Krysta

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Just popping in to say hi to everyone & to cheer you all on. All of you who are PUPO or about to be; I'm sending lots of love your way.... Yesterday my DS (2.5) told me he wants a baby in my tummy. Nearly broke my heart. So lucky to have him but wish I could give him a sib. Think I might have to go off the hub completely (although I'm a bit of a stalker on here; so I'll miss you all) as its a constant reminder of what I can't do.bkeep fighting the good fight girls xx
    @ertgirl, I'm so sorry love

I completely understand the need to step away. Do whatever you need to do to help you heal love.

Hugs to you,

Krysta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Here's the embyroscope from today
    https://youtu.be/64EFjmLRZmw

Hi @emski

Being new to all of this, that video is absolutely facinating to me! I've never seen that before.

Can you tell me (just out of interest's sake), when you say "4 good embys there" which 4 are the good ones? And what defines them from what I presume are 'not so good' ones?

They all sort of looked like they split at different speeds, but what else should I be looking at?

Sorry for the newbie question, lol. SO EXCITED FOR YOU

Krysta
    Last edited by Blossom74; 17-09-2015 at 05:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now that I've officially caught up on all the news, lol...

Good morning everyone!

I just can't believe how much we have going on this board! I tell you, for a group of over 40's women we sure are right in the mix, aren't we! Lots going on, lots of news.

How is everyone feeling today?

I have a day of light housework, and then a heap of book work to plough through. Fun, fun. I'll be sure to pop in here and catch up with you all though!

Krysta

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking awesome @emski72 im a bit confused love I thought for some reason 4 fertilised but there was more in the embryoscope?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah the others were slow, they leave them there as the whole point is not to disturb the embryos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Krysta74 Aaah..I see Luv I'm sure there'll be a good GP in your town somewhere!!

your OB on Monday is a good fit for you. Will you have your viability scan with your Clinic or just go with your OB from here on in?? I don't envy you doing bookwork!!! Have fun with that!!

We're having a home day here. DP is at the tail end of his annual holidays and we've been flat out the last few days looking at potential CC Centres for next year. So many bloody dumps out there!! Anyhoo..we've found one we both love so we get a spot offered.

We've also got a busy Fri and weekend ahead, so today is a bit of a "Time Out" for us all!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (17-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Good Luck with your BT & lining scan today Luv!!!

Am sure everything will be lush in "Endometrium Valley" like it normally is for you!!! OMFG!!! 3 days before you depart on "BFP Airlines"!!!

@Tahli You won't be far behind either Luv!!! When are you looking at leaving??

@Bongley and prayers being sent your emby is snuggling in for the long haul Luv!!!

@emski72 Posted on other thread Luv. P.S...The Embryoscope vid is bloody unreal!!!

@winsor Righto!! Got my Fridays mixed up!! Countdown to jabbing begins!!!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies tooxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 17-09-2015 at 07:12.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2015),JulieMalooley  (17-09-2015),winsor  (17-09-2015)