Closed Thread
Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1131
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,878
    Thanks
    36,140
    Thanked
    20,157
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Hey...it's ok Luv..pls don't let this cause you too much anxiety ok??

    The prednisone/aspirin/clexane protocol CT devised could well be enough to do in your case.

    Intrallipids are an extra addition usually to do on top of a basic immune protocol though for some Lovelies like @Chiefsgirl who have multiple immune issues to deal with it would be a must.

    Dr Sher has a great article on his website explaining it all but I'm on my ph as I'm out at the moment getting my hair done (Yay!!...was starting to look like a character from "Houso's"😁) so not sure if I can post the link for you but will when I get hm if I can't figure out how to do it nowxo

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (15-08-2015)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MGC Bertie Congrats on the arrival of Josephine! Lovely to hear everything is well. Enjoy your precious bundle xx

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (15-08-2015)

  5. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,200
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @leyshoja and @Charlie74 In the end only you know what you are comfortable spending and doing in regards to your protocol. I always say will I be ok if I get a negative? Will I have doubts? What ifs? That's what I use to make decisions in everything really. If I can answer no, then I continue on,

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),Charlie74  (15-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-08-2015),midnite01  (17-08-2015)

  7. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,175
    Thanks
    5,081
    Thanked
    6,983
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja Hey...it's ok Luv..pls don't let this cause you too much anxiety ok??

    The prednisone/aspirin/clexane protocol CT devised could well be enough to do in your case.

    Intrallipids are an extra addition usually to do on top of a basic immune protocol though for some Lovelies like @Chiefsgirl who have multiple immune issues to deal with it would be a must.

    Dr Sher has a great article on his website explaining it all but I'm on my ph as I'm out at the moment getting my hair done (Yay!!...was starting to look like a character from "Houso's"😁) so not sure if I can post the link for you but will when I get hm if I can't figure out how to do it nowxo
    No they are not putting me on clexane BIB..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015)

  9. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,175
    Thanks
    5,081
    Thanked
    6,983
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @leyshoja and @Charlie74 In the end only you know what you are comfortable spending and doing in regards to your protocol. I always say will I be ok if I get a negative? Will I have doubts? What ifs? That's what I use to make decisions in everything really. If I can answer no, then I continue on,
    I won't have any regrets @Chiefsgirl be causes there are no guarantees that the intralipids would have helped. I will wait for the last response from CT about the intralipids but I'm thinking I won't be doing it.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),Chiefsgirl  (15-08-2015)

  11. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,878
    Thanks
    36,140
    Thanked
    20,157
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Here is the link I hope @ leyshoja😊

    http://haveababy.com/fertility-infor...sfunction_16-2

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Charlie74  (15-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-08-2015)

  13. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,878
    Thanks
    36,140
    Thanked
    20,157
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Yay!! It worked!!😊 Still trying to find Part 1 of the article FFS's!!!😁

  14. #98
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,690
    Thanks
    1,364
    Thanked
    5,704
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-08-2015)

  16. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    124
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked
    319
    Reviews
    0
    Hey everyone. Sorry i have checked in but have come down with the worst virus. Currently living in bed with chills, fevers aches and just trying to sleep it away.

    Got my Hcg results back yesterday and they are now 12. So have stopped all medications. I will catch up on everything when i am feeling better. Xx

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-08-2015),Corbes  (16-08-2015),Tahli  (15-08-2015),winsor  (15-08-2015)

  18. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,175
    Thanks
    5,081
    Thanked
    6,983
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudge09 View Post
    Hey everyone. Sorry i have checked in but have come down with the worst virus. Currently living in bed with chills, fevers aches and just trying to sleep it away.

    Got my Hcg results back yesterday and they are now 12. So have stopped all medications. I will catch up on everything when i am feeling better. Xx
    Oh I'm so sorry @Fudge09 you really deserved a proper BFP. LIfe seems to be particularly unfair sometimes.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
The Health Hub & Glowing Expectations
Glowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal training, small group pregnancy exercise classes, flexible mums & bubs sessions, massage, & naturopathy in our air-conditioned studio.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!