+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Obsessive compulsive cleaning

Has anyone watched this show? It's on ch 9 late at night.

They take someone with ocd clean freak and put them together with a hoarder/untidy type person.

I love it and it inspired me to clean my oven, microwave and under my kitchen sink at 10pm last night.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have watched this show. the ocd person, would use 5 litres of bleach every week to clean her house, and would take hours to apply her makeup, because if she made a small mistake, she would have to remove all the makeup and start again. !! I was amazed. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yes the OCD ones houses are so amazingly clean. I was trying to work out where I would fit in the scale between the OCD cleaners and the messy hoarders. Hopefully a lot closer to the OCD end of the scale, but not too close.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TeBe For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (14-08-2015)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I couldn't ever use so much bleach in my house. I think I would be closer to the hoarders than to the OCD. I clean my house when I feel like it, so that can once a month or once a week. I don't have any small children, even the grandchildren are all walking now, and we have no pets. so only the two of us oldies, we don't make much mess. I cant breath if anyone is using bleach anywhere near me. marie