+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Janelle has come a long way from where she was. I do agree she needs to stay away from the a**hole boyfriends though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some people need a man in their lives it's sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Oh, I really wish she would just take some time out from having boyfriends (all of them have been drop kicks to date) and focus on herself and her children!

There's no way she'll get Jace back until she stops shacking up with these trainwreck men.
    Oh I agree she should just leave the dating scene for awhile! If she isn't at least find someone who isn't a drug addict or a mess themselves.

I highly doubt she will ever get jace back. That poor kid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jace is a real heartbreaker- I still can't get that vision of him singing to himself in the back seat of the car while Jenelle imploded in the front seat. What a mess!

There's actually been a few points this season where I've felt a bit icky watching - I really hope that they all get some support (not financially) but emotionally from MTV or else we are watching some of the next generation getting messed up. On the other hand it's been great to see Chelsea blossom and Maci/Tyler/Caitlyn (OG) grow into amazing adults.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For a few months there after she moved on from Nathan she was doing so well, graduated from college, looking healthy, etc.. then she got another bf and all I corks think was 'here we go again - dating soneone for 2 weeks and she's in 'love' again...sigh!'. She really just needs some time on her own.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm interested in peoples thoughts on Coreys new wife Miranda at first I thought she was nice and a great stepmum. I still dont doubt she loves those girls and is a good stepmum....but thats all she is. She needs to let Corey and Leah parent and talk about their kids. I dont think she needs to be present for those convos and she is starting to seem a bit meddling and over stepping her place.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I'm interested in peoples thoughts on Coreys new wife Miranda at first I thought she was nice and a great stepmum. I still dont doubt she loves those girls and is a good stepmum....but thats all she is. She needs to let Corey and Leah parent and talk about their kids. I dont think she needs to be present for those convos and she is starting to seem a bit meddling and over stepping her place.
    I read an article yesterday about Miranda putting all these rules in place where Corey and Leah can't be together alone and txt msgs about the girls must be group msgs. I'm
    not sure how true it is but after finding out about Corey and Leah's affair she put these in place.
    I do agree, think Miranda needs to let Corey and Leah work together instead of getting involved. Corey can retell what was discussed anyway. I do think the girls are better with Corey until Leah gets her life sorted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Kailyn and Javi are getting a divorce - anyone surprised? I have to say I saw this one coming.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ore-apart.html

I liked Javi in the early days, but he'd become quite controlling and jealous. I just don't think they were a great match to begin with.

Sad that they had a miscarriage though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Javi got so possesive, and his attitude towards Jo & Vi was just awful. He was making it so hard for Kail to coparent with them. Sad, but I think I needed to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resurecting a old thread because I just finished season 7, I think Javi is being a bit unreasonable pushing Kailyn into having more kids so soon after a miscarriage especially since he blamed her for it and got deployed so soon after it but she could probably seem like she misses her a bit more. Leah seems to be doing better. God Jenelle can really pick guys can't she! This David guy seems like a massive douche and Nathan seems like a friggin catch compared to him and I don't know who is more mentally unstable Jenelle or her Mum. I LOVE Chelsea and Cole and her family they just seem like nice supportive and just lovely people, I still can't stand Adam Lind though he is still a major d!ck