+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,121
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    If it hasn't already been shown, wait till you see the Ep the night before she goes into rehab and she's at her brother's house. She's holding her niece and I'm sure everyone watching was thinking get that baby off her.
    Yep that was on the other week! How awful was it.
    She needs (needed?) help. I feel sorry that the twins got taken away but they deserved so much more. She needs to get herself together. Her girls would want that.
    I hope the youngest is safe?!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

    Lauzy  (23-10-2015)

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,868
    Thanks
    3,034
    Thanked
    5,843
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have no doubt Leah absolutely loves her girls, and they love her, so this will hopefully be the massive wake-up call she needs to really sort herself out.

    I watched the episode last night where Corey and Jeremy met up to talk about Leah - wow, they didn't hold back on what they really thought!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    BabyG4  (23-10-2015)

  5. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    springfield lakes
    Posts
    1,995
    Thanks
    586
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I felt really bad for leah watching that scene. How horrible would be be for her to watch an episode where two men you once love and trusted sat there saying such horrible things about you

    I agree for ages now I've been saying why is no one helping this girl. It was clear she was in a bad place and her husband and family just ignored it like it would magically get better. Had that been my daughter i would have been insisting she gets the help and support she desperately needed a long time ago. I really feel for her hope she gets the help she needs for her childrens sake.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Degrassi  (23-10-2015)

  7. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,868
    Thanks
    3,034
    Thanked
    5,843
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I felt really bad for leah watching that scene. How horrible would be be for her to watch an episode where two men you once love and trusted sat there saying such horrible things about you

    I agree for ages now I've been saying why is no one helping this girl. It was clear she was in a bad place and her husband and family just ignored it like it would magically get better. Had that been my daughter i would have been insisting she gets the help and support she desperately needed a long time ago. I really feel for her hope she gets the help she needs for her childrens sake.
    Totally agree with this.

    Her family seem to be supportive in the way that they regularly look after the kids, but no one seems to raise any issues with her or step up and take her problems seriously. Even when she was holding her brother's baby and almost falling asleep, no one said boo.

    I don't think Jeremy was particularly helpful or supportive as a husband. There's a hell of a lot more to being a husband than just being a breadwinner. He seemed to think that was enough.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    melimum  (23-10-2015)

  9. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Posts
    3,594
    Thanks
    1,292
    Thanked
    1,105
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Jeremy might have been trying to get her help for a long time but it just hasn't been televised and she had never done it until it was getting too late. He sounded pleased/relieved when she said she was going to a treatment centre. Obviously she does suffer from depression and anxiety but by her falling asleep and being incoherent on numerous occasions, there's no denying she has a prescription drug problem too!
    I just hope now, she doesn't go backwards and continues to improve to get her girls back.

    Does anyone hate watching Chelsea and Cole now? I think they are cute but I can't handle the baby voices.. Umm you guys are how old?

  10. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,121
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    I think Jeremy might have been trying to get her help for a long time but it just hasn't been televised and she had never done it until it was getting too late. He sounded pleased/relieved when she said she was going to a treatment centre. Obviously she does suffer from depression and anxiety but by her falling asleep and being incoherent on numerous occasions, there's no denying she has a prescription drug problem too!
    I just hope now, she doesn't go backwards and continues to improve to get her girls back.

    Does anyone hate watching Chelsea and Cole now? I think they are cute but I can't handle the baby voices.. Umm you guys are how old?
    All of this. I really do feel for Leah. I hope she gets the help she needs. Her girls deserve a healthy and happy mum (I mean that in the nicest way possible)

    I love Chelsea. She comes across as such an amazing mum and Cole seems so lovely, I'm so glad she's happy but yes the baby voices!! Oh my god they annoy me. Chelsea would have to be my favourite from teen mom 2 still lol. I just have to ignore the voices lol

  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanks
    1,206
    Thanked
    487
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love Chelsea too! I think it's lovely that she's now found someone to make baby voices with ❤️

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

    Frankenmum  (23-10-2015),Hasselhoff  (23-10-2015)

  13. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,121
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    758
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What's everyone's thoughts on jenelle? The whole thing with Nathan and now the new boyfriend. That poor girl obviously doesn't know how to be alone. Hope she finds a steady man soon.

  14. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,868
    Thanks
    3,034
    Thanked
    5,843
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on jenelle? The whole thing with Nathan and now the new boyfriend. That poor girl obviously doesn't know how to be alone. Hope she finds a steady man soon.
    Oh, I really wish she would just take some time out from having boyfriends (all of them have been drop kicks to date) and focus on herself and her children!

    There's no way she'll get Jace back until she stops shacking up with these trainwreck men.

  15. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,589
    Thanks
    1,302
    Thanked
    2,569
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Oh, I really wish she would just take some time out from having boyfriends (all of them have been drop kicks to date) and focus on herself and her children!

    There's no way she'll get Jace back until she stops shacking up with these trainwreck men.
    I don't think she will ever get Jace back. She is a mess.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Teen Mom OG
    By Lauzy in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 18-10-2016, 15:59
  2. Teen mom OG
    By Zombie_eyes in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2015, 23:19
  3. Teen Mom 3
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 10:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Ro and Co
Ro and Co kids cooking classes and parties are a fantastic way for children to experiment with food. The classes and parties are designed to be both educational and fun, giving your child the skills they need to be confident and creative in the kitchen.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!