+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I just feel so sad for Leah. She obviously has not dealt with being a mum of twins at such a young age, and with Ali's diagnosis. And who can blame her really? What a rough trot! She really seemed to go downhill after Addie was born though, so I've kind of thought maybe she's actually had pnd...?

But the scene last week where she was talking to her brother, and her mum had to come take the baby off her as she was almost dropping her...she was as high as a kite! She was clearly nodding off.

She really needs help, for the sake of those girls I really hope the therapy helps her.
    Oh don't get me wrong! I really do feel for her. I mean she needed help a long time ago and people obviously saw it and she just ignored any chance to get some. That's what was stressing me out. Seeing how dreadful she is (like u said the scene talking to her brother! How crazy was that) I REALLY hope she gets the help she needs because she can be an amazing mother, just being as high as a kite and trying to be the best mum she can at the same time isn't going to work.
    She has had a really rough trot. Jeremy walking out as well would make it so hard for her. I want to give her a big hug and tell her to stop making everyone worry and get herself some help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong! I really do feel for her. I mean she needed help a long time ago and people obviously saw it and she just ignored any chance to get some. That's what was stressing me out. Seeing how dreadful she is (like u said the scene talking to her brother! How crazy was that) I REALLY hope she gets the help she needs because she can be an amazing mother, just being as high as a kite and trying to be the best mum she can at the same time isn't going to work.
    She has had a really rough trot. Jeremy walking out as well would make it so hard for her. I want to give her a big hug and tell her to stop making everyone worry and get herself some help.
    Sorry, didn't mean to come across as saying you weren't sympathetic! I got what you meant Was just expanding on your concern with my long rambling concern, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to come across as saying you weren't sympathetic! I got what you meant Was just expanding on your concern with my long rambling concern, lol
    My long rambling explanation was so stupid! 😂
    I read my post again and I did sound unsympathetic. I really do feel for her. I wanted to shake her and say get help (in a loving, caring way lol)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (30-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leah has lost custody of the twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was sad to read about it but I think it's the right thing for the girls. I just hope she'll get better and not worse from all this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so sad for her, but it's definitely the right thing for those girls for the time being. I really hope she takes it as a wake up call and gets her life back on track. Corey & Miranda will be able to provide a much more stable home for them right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it confirmed? I thought it might just have been rumour?
    Those girls definitely need routine and consistency which I don't think Leah was giving them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems to be confirmed by her latest tweets, and has been widely reported... so I'm assuming it's true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read the same and that there is concern over her youngest Addie who was found by a police officer wandering around near there home after she slipped out of the house. It's so sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it hasn't already been shown, wait till you see the Ep the night before she goes into rehab and she's at her brother's house. She's holding her niece and I'm sure everyone watching was thinking get that baby off her.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (23-10-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (23-10-2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast