+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not sure but I watched it on the foxtel go app. I'm assuming it's taken the place of teen mom og which I think was on at 5pm Sundays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflybabe View Post
    Can't believe I missed the first episode, I'll have to watch it online now. Anyone know what time it's on on Sundays??
    Yep, 5pm Sundays. They are playing last week's episode right before it at 4pm so you'll be able to catch up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Butterflybabe  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just put the reminder on foxtel :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Teen mom 2

I've just caught up on Episode 1. Javi and Kailyn aren't doing too well at all! I would love to know what was leading up to that fight about the text it seemed so out of whack with what was going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think they explained what was going on with Kailyn and javi very well. I think he got angry at her for texting a guy from her school/uni.

To me, it seemed that Kailyn was guilty of something. In my mind, She vacillated between lashing out and trying to make peace because she had something to hide.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Javi is extremely controlling. He wants to have access to all her passwords.
    They knew he was going to back out of letting her go away, that's why they worded him up the night before. Then he just used the text message as an excuse. I felt like he was a dad grounding his daughter. I felt her pain because of when it happened to me by my parents!!!
    I wonder if since becoming a father, if he thinks that she should be the woman of the house and do everything for the kids. I didn't like him at all but used to really like him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Am I the only one who thinks Leah is really hard on Corey? I think that's his name (the twins father) I re watched the 16 and pregnant episodes and he cared so much for those girls and it just seems like he still tries so hard but Leah makes him out to be the bad guy all the time?
    I'm not 100% committed to these girls so I have missed vital info but that's the impression I get from him from the beginning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leah isn't coping at all. You'll see it get worse as the eps get on. Instead of getting help from Corey she just lets things go. Without giving too much away, last Ep I watched was Ep 4 and once again she didn't take Ali to her physio because Aleeaha was sick. She could've rang Corey and Miranda would've helped out by taking her as she doesn't work but no Leah decided to just have her miss another appointment. Ali didn't even go to school. Corey found out because Miranda went to pick up the girls from school and they weren't there!

Javi & Kailyn get worse as the eps go on too. It's hard to watch at times.

As for Jenelle, well it's all about Jenelle all the time!

Adam is getting too much air time this season! He's supposed to have supervised visits by his parents but you see him out and about with Aubree. Thankfully he's not driving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read some of the episode summaries online - seems like things are pretty awful all round! I used to like Javi too, never been a big Kailyn fan but I thought they were both being jerks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just watched Ep 2 of season 6. Leah is struggling with those girls. She doesn't get them to bed until midnight and then of course she can't get them up and to school on time in the morning.

I'm not sure what happened between her and Jeremy but he seems totally checked out of their relationship.