+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had my bellini for 3 years and love it. I bought it to try that method of cooking before going for a tmx and while I love it, I still can't justify the expense of a tmx. I'm not the kind to make everything in the world from scratch but certainly love it to make sauces, pesto, easy mac, risotto, milling nuts, soup, etc. I can't be stuffed making bread, and most cakes or biscuits I make are quickly done in a mixing bowl with a spoon so I don't really bother to use Bellini for that. The service is incredible though - I thought I had a problem with my jug after 3 years and they sent me a new one for free, no questions asked. Turned out my old one was fine (I just hadn't put the blades in properly 😳). I honestly didn't expect them to care about a 3yo machine but they were great

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaximumStarlight For This Useful Post:

Phony  (12-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm actually thinking of getting the tefel cuisine companion....$1699

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut babies View Post
    Thanks Smallpotatoes! That's exactly what I did. Next time I think I'll just do the mince on the stove and béchamel in the thermie - feels unproductive not to do both at once 😏
    We usually do a bolognaise on the stove one night for dinner and the next day I make the white sauce in the Bellini and make lasagne. I also like to whizz my mince a little in the machine for lasagna.
    My Bellini is prob 18 months old, don't use it every day but a bit and sometimes I'm surprised by the uses I find for it. I definitely have more confidence to try new things

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (12-08-2015),Phony  (12-08-2015)