+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always go to chemist warehouse or those type of pharmacies for my FRER. I usually pay $9.99 for a 3 pack at the moment they are $11.99

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440485409.028750.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'll be more chatty after ov with all my imaginary symptoms 😂😂 I think we are all still waiting, so not much to discuss. I also brought some internet cheapies as last month I spent a fortune. I'll use the ic's and then if I suspect a line I'll go for a frer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fr3ddom For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleB same story with me we fell with my first pregnancy first try then miscarried then fell again with my daughter first try.

So when it didn't happen first go this time I was surprised ! Oh well this is our second month trying so hopefully we are both lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will check wizard warehouse tomorrow, we don't have a chemist warehouse here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Im coming over from August.
    This is my first month on clomid (due to my PCO) DH and I have been TTC for almost a year now.
    Could I please be added to the 25th for testing,... Scrap that I'll be testing from the 20th. I have no patience. 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I am usually more chatty. But I'm still getting over the flu and one of my boys is still sick with the flu and the poor little man has caught conjunctivitis as well - I am desperate for all sickness to GTFO of my house.
    No BD happening here until DH and I are both feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new on here, can you
    Please add me for 9th September

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty85 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fr3ddom View Post
    Yes I'll be more chatty after ov with all my imaginary symptoms 😂😂 I think we are all still waiting, so not much to discuss. I also brought some internet cheapies as last month I spent a fortune. I'll use the ic's and then if I suspect a line I'll go for a frer
    I was using cheapies but thought they were wrong as I was certain I was pregnant. And nope. Even once AF arrived I tested again. This month I'll be practicing self control. I hope.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleLB For This Useful Post:

fr3ddom  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabochan I've had a cold for the last 8 days and am OVER it too. Good old Ekka. I find testing and getting a negative really really disheartening and would rather just wait for my period, as well as the cost involved, so will see how I go. Last time I knew I was pregnant before taking a test so it didn't have that same awesome shock and surprise factor when seeing the lines. Very interested to see what happens symptom wise this time around. I'd love to have an unexpected pregnancy, I really dislike the planning side of it, timing sex right, etc, it feels very unnatural, but I'm not 20 anymore so we can't really just leave it to chance. Speaking of planning sex, what are your attack plans, girls? We only got one go, 3 days before my suspected O day. I chose that day because I had fertile CM, and had planned to go again 2 days later but we were both too "blah" with the lurgy to manage it. Last time we tried for 6 months before realising BD on O day wasn't the best course of action, and the first month we tried a couple of days before was a winner, so trying the same again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We generally just bd every 2-3 days. Though last cycle was a bust because I had a 119 day cycle and pinpointing my fertile window was impossible.
    I don't have any opk's yet so I'm not really sure if I'm close too or anything. Nose is still blocked so no temps to go by either 😕
    DH actually felt up to BD last night so yay! Haha