+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Jumping over from August too. Will hopefully be testing on 1st September.
    Have had two miscarriages last year, so took a break. This is our first month back trying to conceive baby #1. Feeling somewhat nervous, actually more terrified of having another miscarriage but if it does happen at least it will be the 3rd one so I will finally get some tests and answers.
    Good luck to everyone. Keep baby dancing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey ladies, welcome to the September thread. I've finally managed to get to my computer so I've fixed up the list. Let me know if I missed you or you need a date change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, now that I have 5 minutes I’d just like to introduce myself. I have 2 beautiful boys aged 2.5 and 9 months old. Hubby only wanted 2 children but I finally managed to convince him to have one more over the weekend so here we are! I’m still breastfeeding DS2 and AF only returned on the 2nd August so I’m not sure what my testing date will be so for now I’ll go with the 30th September. I’m hopeful my body will play nice and give me a regular cycle. We’ll be swaying for a girl as I’ve always dreamt of having a daughter. I’m pulling out all the stops with using OPK’s, checking my BBT and taking my vitamins. It took us 7 months and 5 cycles to conceive DS1 and only 2 months/cycles for DS2. Sending lots of baby dust and sticky vibes to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After a 37 day cycle AF has finally arrived. This will be my 2nd month trying please put me down for 26 September

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long time no see...

Hi all, I haven't been on these forums since I was pregnant with my first 3 years ago (and obsessively read every single pregnancy related post!) There doesn't seem to be a lot of chat going on in this thread, let me know if this is really more of a testing thread than one for chatting, don't want to clog it up. I'm 31 and this is my first month trying for baby #2. I think I ovulated yesterday, which would put my first possible testing date as the 4th of September, but I was actually hoping to be a litle more chilled out this time around and not actually test at all. Unfortunately I'm already obsessing and have spent the last 2 hours googling "1DPO symptoms", so managing to avoid taking a test is looking unlikely at this stage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InWatermelonSugar View Post
    Hi all, I haven't been on these forums since I was pregnant with my first 3 years ago (and obsessively read every single pregnancy related post!) There doesn't seem to be a lot of chat going on in this thread, let me know if this is really more of a testing thread than one for chatting, don't want to clog it up. I'm 31 and this is my first month trying for baby #2. I think I ovulated yesterday, which would put my first possible testing date as the 4th of September, but I was actually hoping to be a litle more chilled out this time around and not actually test at all. Unfortunately I'm already obsessing and have spent the last 2 hours googling "1DPO symptoms", so managing to avoid taking a test is looking unlikely at this stage!
    Hi InWatermelonSugar, it is very quiet in here, not sure why that though I understand the obsessing thing though ... I haven't been able to sleep the last 4 nights, my mind won't tutn off. Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

InWatermelonSugar  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh don't you ladies worry I'll be chatting after I think I've ovulated.

I am cd 5 and started the BD'ing last night. Hoping this is our month to get pregnant as I would prefer not to be due in the middle of winter. If we get pregnant this month I'll be due a few weeks after my DD's 3rd birthday.

Last 2 cycles have been really long and I think annovulatory. Really hoping this cycle is normal and I ovulate at the right time.

Hopefully September is full of bfps

Me and DH turning 25 and 29 so a lovely birthday bfp would be great !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueLips For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I'm already obsessing and have spent the last 2 hours googling "1DPO symptoms", so managing to avoid taking a test is looking unlikely at this stage!

This made me laugh so much. This is month 2 for us trying for number 2. DS1 is almost 3 and we fell first try. I was somewhat convinced it would be that easy next time. Last month I went through every symptom and what seems like a million test. I'm hoping to have more self control this month if not for the disappointment but for the finances. FR sure are expensive. cycle day 8 here but also sick with the Flu!! Hoping to push through it for the cause

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleLB For This Useful Post:

hoping28  (25-08-2015),Possie7  (25-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately I'm already obsessing and have spent the last 2 hours googling "1DPO symptoms", so managing to avoid taking a test is looking unlikely at this stage!
    Lol I think this rings true with most of us 😜

Afm... I'm CD10 or 11 awaiting O (usually around CD17). So I'll be chatting to pass the tww very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLB View Post
    This made me laugh so much. This is month 2 for us trying for number 2. DS1 is almost 3 and we fell first try. I was somewhat convinced it would be that easy next time. Last month I went through every symptom and what seems like a million test. I'm hoping to have more self control this month if not for the disappointment but for the finances. FR sure are expensive. cycle day 8 here but also sick with the Flu!! Hoping to push through it for the cause
    All tests are expensive! I have some eBay cheapies that I'm using at the moment every day 😜
    3 pack of frers was $17 at supermarket last week.