+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default *~* Spectacular September Testing Thread 2015 *~*

So happy for you Studybemum congrats!! 😊

Trouverbebe your not alone! I'm CD32 and 14dpo and I'm starting to get period symptoms I should have it by tomorrow as I have 33 day cycles 😞 hopefully we have better luck next month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsLadyBugg I had red ecwm this cycle 2 days before o I was q little freaked out as never seen it before so no idea what was going on as so unusual for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your response @wobblermummy

From what i gave been reading it can be normal... But i dont know what is normal for me as i have just come off BCP. Fascinating though

We will see soon enough, i am going to test on Sunday at approx 10 DPO - so nervous!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fx you have good news . I never checked anything before ttc dd 2+ yrs ago and now so who knows if happened before but never in a ttc cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You too hun, i can understand how it can become very obsessive :S

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

wobblermummy  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trouverbebe View Post
    So happy to see more .

Unfortunately it appears im not joining the group.

I'm currently CD 32, approx 16DPO and nothing but the mostly obvious BFNs in the planet. Every impending period symptom under the planet and yet absolutely nothing. My body hates me.
    I'm hearing you- I'm 2 days behind you but exactly the same! Let's hope AF comes soon so we can get on with it!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, hope you don't mind me jumping in. Been a little quiet due to personal reasons. I've been ferning opk and tempting, and my ferning and opk put me ovulating 4 days before my temp spike. But FF took the temp spike as ovulation date. Going off this date me and DH were BDing 5 dpo and when we finished noticed there was blood. 4 days later I'm still lightly spotting on and off. It's red blood too not brown or pink. I'm on vitex and b6 so try and bring my ovulation forward or extend lueul phase but I don't know if it's working. Or maybe it's from my cervix from sex? I don't know, I feel like my body is letting me down... Sorry for the rant... I just needed to get it off my chest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm out for this month!!

I'm relieved that AF is here, but still a little disappointed.

Here's hoping its next month for all of us BFN-ers!

Congrats to all of the BFP's this month. Super excited for you all (and a little jealous). Fingers crossed you all have straight forward pregnancies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please join in again!!? I've been off the ttc threads for a while. Dr put me back on the pill & I think I got my bpf!!!! My cycles are all over the shop & I was trying to work out how many dpo I would be but I can't work it out 😏 I just don't really feel pregnant at all. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1443090805.155374.jpg💜💜💜

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mykidsaremylife For This Useful Post:

MummaPanda  (25-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykidsaremylife View Post
    Can I please join in again!!? I've been off the ttc threads for a while. Dr put me back on the pill & I think I got my bpf!!!! My cycles are all over the shop & I was trying to work out how many dpo I would be but I can't work it out 😏 I just don't really feel pregnant at all. Attachment 73916💜💜💜
    Looks pretty positive. Congratulations x