+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bump, anyone else interested? Especially if you are about to give birth/due now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

RobinSparkles  (13-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my gosh please pick me!! I would absolutely love to trial a pair of the SRC recovery shorts. I was told at 20 weeks by my midwife that I already had a 4cm abdominal separation. Baby could arrive any day now and I am nervous to find out what state my tummy muscles will be in post delivery.

This is my 4th baby so these shorts are really going to be an absolute necessity for me to help improve my core strength and provide pelvic and abdominal support.

Address is correct
    Last edited by thepouts; 13-08-2015 at 13:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please please pick me to review these!!!! I am 12 weeks pregnant and already suffering terribly with lower back pain. When not pregnant the pain is manageable but for the last couple of months it has caused endless pain and discomfort and there is still SO long to go!

I would love this opportunity. I have an 18 month old toddler who never stops running and it's awful not being able to keep up! It's also difficult completing daily household chores and even affecting me at my workplace.

My address is correct and I would have no trouble reviewing these shorts in a timely manners.

thanks in advance!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default 10 Reviewers need to review SRC Pregnancy Shorts and SRC Recovery Short!!!

Oh, please please please pick me for the pregnancy shorts!!! I just hit the second trimester and I've been told these are AMAZING! I really want to give them a try.

ETA: I just updated my details in the reviewer panel as I've changed address. I won't have a problem getting a review in on time and I'm already feeling twinges of pain so definitely interested in trying and reviewing these!
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 17-08-2015 at 13:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the src pregnancy shorts.

I am currently 14 weeks pregnant with my second bub. I had terrible pelvic paon last pregnancy to the point where i couldn't roll in bed without my dh's assistance. I am just started to experience the same pains so the shorts will definitely be put to good use.

All my details are correct.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to try the recovery shorts, however not for post child birth but for post hysterectomy support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    please pick me~! I am 36 weeks with my second and have bad vulval/leg varicose veins this pregnancy and I'm in a lot of pain would love to see if the shorts provide extra support

Thanks
    Reviews
    worried I'm too late But I would love to be a reviewer for these shorts. I am 36 weeks pregnant with my second and this pregnancy have really bad Vulval and leg varicose veins that are SO painful. I have been thinking about the SRC shorts but they are so expensive if they don't work! I would love to review them if still possible. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey I'm pretty sure this is closed and reviewers were selected.

Maybe @BH-community could let people know?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

MonkeyMumma  (19-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,

Sorry, yes this review is closed. If you are unsure if a review is still open just check the opening post. It will have **Offer now closed** in Red at the top of the post.

Thanks