+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thumbs up 10 Reviewers need to review SRC Pregnancy Shorts and SRC Recovery Short!!!

We need 10 people to review SRC Pregnancy Shorts and SRC Recovery Shorts (5 people for each product - see below for requirements)

**Offer now closed**

Name:  SRC Pregnancy.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  15.7 KB

Offer 1: SRC Pregnancy Shorts & Leggings

Invented by women, for women, these original and unique SRC Pregnancy Shorts are nothingshort of miraculous to wear from 12 weeks to late term. These shorts multitask, just like you will be very soon. With special reinforced support panelsin all the right areas, they reduce pain and assist your vital pelvic musclegroups. Their lightweight fabric breathes and offers gentle compression.Stretching while on the go, your SRC pregnancy shorts return to their originalshape, keep your muscles stimulated and importantly prepare you for labour anddelivery. Most importantly, they give you back your fun time. It’s now time togo out and enjoy your body while it completes its most important job.

RRP of $189 each pair!!!!

You can see the product here: http://www.srchealth.com/src-pregnancy.html

To be eligible to review this product you need to:

- In your 2nd or early 3rd Trimester of Pregnancy

- It would be preferable if you are experiencing lower back pain, or pelvic pain, or perineal pain (vulval varicosities), and/or tired aching swollen legs

- You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 10th September 2015.

- You are a member of our reviewer panel (can join up here – info here)

- Your reviewer panel details are up to date with your current address

Name:  SRC Recovery.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  16.3 KB

Offer 2: SRC Recovery Shorts

After delivery and before you’ve started to feel like yourself again, change into your Recovery Shorts to help you look a little more like the old you. Then, as you get outside with the pram and around the house, they will aid your mobility and actually help to regain your pre-baby shape. Once again, gentle compression and support is the key, especially with separated abdominal muscles.
    Recovery Shorts are also particularly beneficial in reducing C-section or Episiotomy wound pain, continuously supporting muscles for a much shorter recovery. Wherever you go you can be confident in the knowledge that your Recovery Shorts are doing their job even when you’re not active.

Recommended by health care professionals, these easy-wear gentle compression SRC recovery shorts are designed to reduce pain, improve mobility, facilitate wound healing, and help you effortlessly regain your pre-baby body shape; they’re the best support you can have after delivery. Remember to pack them in your Hospital Bag at 36 weeks!

RRP of $189 each pair!!!!

You can see the product here: http://www.srchealth.com/src-recovery.html

To be eligible to review this product you need to:

- Due to give birth in the next week or two, especially those having a planned C-Section

- You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Thursday 10th September 2015.

- You are a member of our reviewer panel (can join up here – info here)

- Your reviewer panel details are up to date with your current address

To apply:· write in this thread and tell us why we should select you· please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered

To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 10 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on Monday 16th August 2015.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-community; 17-08-2015 at 13:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 10 Reviewers need to review SRC Pregnancy Shorts and SRC Recovery Short!!!

Please please pick me for the pregnancy shorts!!

I am 14 weeks pregnant with number 3 and experiences SPD with my previous two pregnancies and am already starting to get twinges of pain which has me dreading going through that again, especially as I can't rest with a 10 month old and 2 1/2 yr old.

I also found the support bands offered by the physio to be uncomfortable and unusable previously so can definitely compare this to them.

I can use it and submit a review in The required time, am a member of the reviewer panel and my address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 10 Reviewers need to review SRC Pregnancy Shorts and SRC Recovery Short!!!

Pick me!!
    I'm due on the 24th of August (38 weeks today) , with #2. ( so due in 14 days time). I am planning on a natural birth, but with my hospitals over due policy I will still have time to review by the 10th of September.
    Address is correct

Edit baby brain 38 not 28 weeks lol
    Last edited by maternidade; 10-08-2015 at 14:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (10-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the SRC Pregnancy Shorts!

Currently 21 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and suffering from SPD and of course lots of lower back pain, I have been using a pelvic support belt but it's uncomfortable and not very effective.
    Getting through the day and taking care of my DS is becoming difficult and the SRC shorts would be a life changer!

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews

Me please! I'm 9 weeks pregnant and suffered from SPD terribly during my first pregnancy. I'm already starting to feel pelvic twinges so I really want to get on top of it this time before it becomes a bigger problem!

All my details are correct.
    Last edited by MsViking; 10-08-2015 at 21:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the pregnancy shorts! I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my second and struggling with pelvic/back pain, with an active 22 month old. I had it last time around too which really prevented me from doing any exercise so I struggled to be as active as I would have liked during labour.
    My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Bump: These shorts are amazing and to be able to review a free pair, mad if you don't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to review the pregnancy shorts! I am 28 weeks currently and suffering some core instability.

My details are correct

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (10-08-2015),MonkeyMumma  (10-08-2015),sjk  (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm 13+3 today with my 3rd bub & have loads of running around to do with my older 2 girls & their activities plus school.
    I have always had back problems particularly in my lower back/hips & also shoulders/neck - I regularly see a chiro for this pain. Would love to see if something as "simple" as this could help me!
    My address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would love to review the Recovery Shorts!
    I am a long-term member and am due with my second baby in 11 days! I have had SPD throughout this pregnancy and also had a few complications in my last labour which meant I had a long recovery. I would love to try these shorts and I can definitely do a review by the 10th of September.
    My details are correct.