+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for my delayed reply. What did you end up doing with the cycle??

I was a terrible responder with gonal f & orgalutran - with that combination I had 2 cycles cancelled 😟

I did have success with a completely new protocol and different meds. I now have 16mth old twin girls 😃

PM me if you want - happy to share anything u need/want to know!

X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

fingerscrossed2015  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Desperate for advice!: First IVF cycle- day 6 low estrogen 1 follicle. Any hope?

Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Sorry for my delayed reply. What did you end up doing with the cycle??

I was a terrible responder with gonal f & orgalutran - with that combination I had 2 cycles cancelled 😟

I did have success with a completely new protocol and different meds. I now have 16mth old twin girls 😃

PM me if you want - happy to share anything u need/want to know!

X
    Hi there thanks so much for your response and congratulations on your twin girls! We ended up continuing this cycle in the end we had 5 eggs retrieved and 5 fertilised. I had one day 5 blastocyst transferred two days ago and the other 4 (which were all day 5) were successfully frozen. All good quality according to embryologists. I am so glad we continued with the cycle ... It shows that you have to trust your instinct sometimes. Praying that this one sticks but it is good knowing we also have some 'spares' available now.