+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Awaiting baby's arrival

Hi,

Currently 39 weeks and 4 days today. I had back pain and mild period like pain around dinner yesterday, then woke up at 5:30am this morning with the same thing. Does this sound like pre labour? I've read a lot of first babies are born over due.

I'm a little nervous. I don't know what is better. Naturally going into labour or being induced. Does it matter really? Just thinking positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Natural is better - less chance of further intervention. Thinking positive thoughts for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replys!

Turns out they were pre labour symptoms. Tuesday morning I woke up with contractions. And little James was born yesterday at 5:15pm! Everything progressed really quickly, and I had the drug free labour I wanted.

DH and I are so excited and overwhelmed with our little guy, he's just perfect.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl6 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (05-08-2015),BettyV  (05-08-2015),JustJaq  (05-08-2015),meredithgreyxxx  (05-08-2015),MonkeyMumma  (05-08-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Feeling overwhelmed with the upcoming arrival of my 2nd baby
    By alana269 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-07-2015, 13:48
  2. awaiting transfer cycle – no AF!
    By avosmash in forum IVF
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-03-2015, 13:03
  3. Arrival of little Lia, to an ending and a beginning..
    By headoverfeet in forum Birth Stories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-12-2014, 07:22