+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Boy or Girl? Can you tell...

Hey guys

I just joined the forum but I have been using it for quite some time as a simple viewer!

I am 19 weeks pregnant and had the morphology scan today, which went pretty well! Bub was showing itself off well and we easily take nice shots and video.

The only thing I could not work out is the sex... The ultrasound lady was not very helpful so I thought I might ask those with the most experience!

I have uploaded the video of the scan which I watched about 23 times today, but I cannot figure it out...

I am sorry for this unorthodox request for help but if you can see something somewhere and tell me I would sleep better!

It's quite long (almost 13 minutes), I was too scared of editing a crucial part...

The video can be watched here: http://youtu.be/wvQDV3FfleQ

Thank you everyone for your help!

Heya

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry, I can't help after watching your video. Did you ask to know the sex? You could possibly ring back to ask?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Sorry, I can't help after watching your video. Did you ask to know the sex? You could possibly ring back to ask?

Thank you very much for looking at it BabyG4... it is tricky... I did ask but the person said that she was not sure and that until 26 - 30 weeks it was hit and miss, therefore she did not want to commit to anything... which was frustrating!

In the end it is not a big deal, I am just being impatient... I should be able to know in about 2 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found out between 12-24 weeks with all 4 of my girls. You could always book a 3D gender scan, they should be able to tell you if you don't want to wait.