+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pottery Barn/Bebe Care rocker reviews?

Hi there

I'm new to this forum business, so apologies if this question has already been asked or I've posted in the wrong forum!

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and in the midst of organising the nursery for my cub. I have decided to splash out and buy a rocker/glider for BF/settling.

Has anyone had any experience with either the Pottery Barn Tufted Wingback Rocker or the Bebe Care Regent Glider? I can't seem to find many reviews on either...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Following, because I'm glider shopping too

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there - just wondering if you had any replies, or what decision you ended up making! i'm looking at the exact 2 chairs now too! thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got really excited when I found this thread as I'm considering both of these chairs, but there wasn't much feedback! Which nursery chair did you end up going with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone made their decision and have any feedback they'd like to share?? I'm trying to make this exact same decision!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id suggest trying them in store along with the traditional style glider. They look so beautiful but impractical to me, mostly because of the fabric. Lots of spit ups in the feeding chair with both my two. And the good thing about a traditional glider (we have the valco) is that they recline which is how I spend a lot of time settling & cuddling. But definitely not as pretty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry no experience with the rockers (I used a big beautiful armchair instead) but I do have other nursery furniture from PB and I'm really happy with it. The cost is higher then many others but I found the quality really worth it. X