+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post
    I was about to post in here as to why I should try the sippy cup for my DS2 (10.5 months) but honestly please pick @Mamasupial ! She has had sippy cup hell with her DD and she really deserves it.
    There are 20

I've been trying milk in cups and sippy cups but it's still a no go. She had 40mls before bed..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would love this. Still trying to transition my daughter to drinking from a cup.
    This would really help with this process.
    Address details are correct.

Eta just realised my dd might be too old. :/
    Last edited by Tamtam; 05-08-2015 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My daughter is 12 months and we are interested in going from a sippy cup to a normal cup but I'm worried about the mess.

This sounds like a perfect idea. A pink would be great.

Details are up to date :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to win this for Mr 11.5 months. He really wants to use a cup at dinner time like his brothers but it's really hard for me to help him and get his brothers to eat at the same time.
    And I know that pink isn't really a 'girl' colour but we would much prefer green or blue.

Our address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's kismet that this has come up! I'd love to be considered, we've tried so many sippy cups but mr 10 months gets frustrated and won't have a bar of them and would prefer to try and use an open cup which just ends in tears all round! All details are correct and any Colour but pink would be great.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump! Anyone else want to try this great cup!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We would love to try this. My 10 month old DS gets a bit flustered with certain cups so ends up just wearing the water instead. I'm sure he'd love a big kid cup like his big brother to.

I'm a member of the review panel, can try it in the allocated time and my address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If there is any reconsideration about the age I would love to try it for my 2 year old. She still cannot use a cup and finds any way to make a sippy cup or drink bottle spill all over her...

If not I will eagerly await them arriving in stores as I plan to get my hands on one!!!

Address is correct and don't care about the colour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    If these are like the other "wow" cups they would be great! We missed out on a review for the last lot so I went and bought 1. I then went back and bought another because they were great.

Dd2 is a bit old for this and our cupboard is brimming but I can see how this would be great for younger kids. So bumping to give others the opportunity

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (05-08-2015),MonkeyMumma  (05-08-2015)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I would also love for my ds to try this cup if they don't mind a toddler trying it. My ds is 18 months but still uses sippy cups and tries to spill them at any opportunity so something non spill is great.

Address is correct and I can do the review in the timeframe. Blue or green would be great.