+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Exclamation We need 20 reviewers for the NEW WOW Baby® non-spill drinking cup

We need 20 reviewers for the NEW WOW Baby® non-spill drinking cup, see below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

***Offer now closed***

Name:  WOW-Baby_120x120px.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  7.2 KB

WOW Baby® Drinkware

360° EVEN-SEAL™ drinking edge! No more messy spills!
    The WOW Baby® is an amazing spill free cup with handles! The WOW Baby® is a healthy and natural solution for babies starting at 9 months old to transition into a regular open round cup sooner, without the headache and frustration of dealing with those messy spills! Drink normally through gentle sucking without the need to press buttons, move levers or sip on straws and spouts! In addition, the no-spout and no-straw design helps in the prevention of potential Orthodontia issues due to long term sucking on spouts.

The WOW Baby® features a sturdy, easy-to-hold handle and a comfortable Lip Edge, that is contoured to the baby’s lip, providing a more comfortable and natural resting spot for the baby’s mouth.
    The WOW Baby® is BPA and PVC free.

Available at Woolworths & leading baby stores from August 2015

You can see the product here:
    http://www.nicepak.com.au/products/n...-drinking-edge

To be eligible to review this product you need to:
    • Your little one uses Sippy cups OR is interested in drinking from a normal cup
    • Have a child between the age of 8 months – 12months old
    • If colour is important, reviewer must specify colour preference (green, blue or pink)
    • You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks max and write a review (at least 50 words long) before Friday 4th September 2015.
    • You are a member of our reviewer panel (you can join up - info here)
    • Your reviewer panel details are up to date with your current address
    To apply:· write in this thread and tell us why we should select you· please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered

To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.

We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 9am (Brissie time) on Monday 10th August 2015

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here
    Last edited by BH-community; 10-08-2015 at 10:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (22-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please. I have a 10mth old daughter who is learning how to drink out of bottles.

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to review this with my DD, she is 10 months (so perfect age) & very independent! I have a WOW cup for my DS so love that there is one for younger bubs... I can use for 2 weeks without a problem, DD always has a drink on her highchair, I can check its durability aswell (she's at that stage!)

My address is correct & I'm a member of the review panel :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please I have a very independent 9mth old who is always grabbing at my cup or glass! This would make her feel special indeed. And she loves pink!

Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I would LOVE to review this. My 10 month old daughter is going all day without any fluids and I have tried so many different sippy cups and haven't had any success.

My details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this, my little one is just on 11 months and with a big sister is very keen to move from soppy cup to normal cup.

My details are all correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi we would love to be considered - my daughter is 9 months in about a week and tries to drink through her sippy cup (closer to nature explora) but is struggling with it. She loves her water though so this might just be the cup for us.
    My details are correct.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Would love to give one of these a go. My DD is 11 months @ still having some "issues" with drinking from her sippy cup.

Am on my 3rd different brand atm and still no joy!! She loves her water which she's offered after all her meals @ when waking from naps so she'll definately put the cup through its paces!!😁

All details are correct @ am able to submit a review by the due date.

Appreciate the opportunity😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to try this for my 12 month old DS. After purchasing what seems like every other sippy cup on the market, I'm keen to find one that works well for him and I love the idea of no straws/spouts.

Address details are correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was about to post in here as to why I should try the sippy cup for my DS2 (10.5 months) but honestly please pick @Mamasupial ! She has had sippy cup hell with her DD and she really deserves it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

amyd  (03-08-2015),Mamasupial  (03-08-2015),Molros  (06-08-2015),shani2  (05-08-2015)