+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also I have found crocs are great sandal wise, they're usually the first that kids can put on themselves, they last until they grow out of them, and they seem to be comfortable. They're having a bit of a sale at the moment too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies! My phone is nearly dead but tomorrow I will be checking all the suggestions out.

I don't like to skimp on shoes (I only have a few pairs but I don't buy cheap) but ds just grows out them so quickly at the moment it seems pointless paying good money and they get worn a few times and then nothing.

My dad would love him to wear a pair of crocs haha I loathe crocs! Lol. They probably would be good for him to toddle around the farm while we are there.

Thanks again!

Just can't stand the price some places ask for shoes. Especially for really young kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally understand, just like when u buy clothing for kids and a few weeks later they have a growth spurt and the pants are suddenly ankle freezers I feel ur pain.

All the best nabbing a bargain x

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I like the kmart runners. I think they were $10. They were the only ones with enough give to fit ds' feet. They seem to wear well...scuffed at the front but otherwise in good condition after about 4-5 months of wear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kids feet usually grow a size a season so unfortunately in the early stages of shoe wearing they'll grow out of shoes before they outwear them. When I've gotten my kids sized and fitted I find Betts are good with selling me shoes that are a half size bigger allowing more wear time.
    They shouldn't be so pricey for a necessary item and we shouldn't have to sacrifice our kids feet by buying cheaper shoes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I try and buy good quality second hand. I've bought off ebay, my local buy-swap-sell Facebook page and at a baby market that is held near me 3 or 4 times a year. I have got Clarks sandals barely worn for as little as $2!