+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Ds3 woke me 5 mins early by vomiting on my face.

oh hun (from a suitable distance though as I dont want the vomit on me )

For me .. I am out of scotch finger biscuits to go with my afternoon cuppa !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Going to check on DS on friday night when i went to bed, to discover he had been sick and gone straight back to sleep and was lying in it!! Resulting in him sleeping in bed with us and having to buy a new doona inner and mattress protector on saturday so i have a spare and trying to dry out his mattress in pouring rain.
    I may or may not have brought 2 bottles of wine and drunk 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I got my nails done earlier and the nail tech filed them so rough that it gave me the shivers, I hate the feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaybaby View Post
    Can home from work after a long day on Friday to discover my young dog had raided the pantry and spread (and eaten) a loaf of bread, a box of Weetbix a bag of rolled oats, a bag of spiral pasta and a box of cocoa (ffs!) ALL OVER THE HOUSE...literally everywhere..the lounge was spread with cocoa powder. The clincher..my son got home from school first and tried to "help" by wiping off the cocoa with s wet cloth....
    The double clincher..the dog had diarrhea that night. .on my black shaggy rug.
    Im still cleaning.... I need more than red wine to get over this one...
    OMG. you poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just had a safe sex talk with my 79 year old MIL after she told me her friend had been seeing other people. DH is oblivious and I don't have the heart to tell him their relationship was more than the friendship we thought it was.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

JR03  (03-08-2015)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    I just had a safe sex talk with my 79 year old MIL after she told me her friend had been seeing other people. DH is oblivious and I don't have the heart to tell him their relationship was more than the friendship we thought it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ordered margherita pizza from dominos (its free because of a delivery mix up 3 weeks ago) and it is basically a cheese pizza with 5/6 bits of tomato chucked on.... where's my lovely basil drizzle?

SO disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's my birthday today and yesterday, I rang the local Thai place to double check they were cooking tonight. She told me yes, but clearly didn't actually understand me, because they are closed! So the hubby went into town anyway to grab me a couple of ciders and the supermarket was closed so now I'm not having takeaway and I haven't got a drink even

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    my trusty hair dresser is leaving to go back to the UK. today was my last appointment with her. have decided to try and find a salon closer to home but I feel like I'm missing a limb or just had a falling out with a mate not having a trusted and reliable hair stylist now. feeling lost.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Props for this. STDs among older people is a bigger problem than people realise. That dirty dog, stepping out with other nannas.

Dd wet the bed this morning and I missed out on my last 25 minutes of sleep. It was a shocking way to start the week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (04-08-2015)