+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamute View Post
    It may be a little bit too far but the blue dolphin park at yamba is awesome right on the river but only 10 minutes into town to the nearest beach. So much for the kids to do. Kids club, bikes to hire, huge pool area with slides, jumping pillow, 2 playgrounds plus inside playground for the little ones and a kids room with pool table arcade games etc
    I've only been to Yamba once, but it is lovely, will have to check this out too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleBug'sMum For This Useful Post:

tamute  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The one at cotton tree in maroochydore is great.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

LittleBug'sMum  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had a look at the Cotton Tree one, Tam Tam, looks good.
    With all this looking at caravan parks, I have decided they are expensive to stay at! Maybe just because it is school holiday time, but the Big 4 at Hastings point was $300 per night for the cabin I wanted, and minimum 7 night stay!
    I ended up booking a 2 bedroom suite at Mantra at Salt beach (Kingscliff) we've been there before and it is beautiful. Was only $169 a night, including buffet breakfast for all 5 of us! Seems too good to be true.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleBug'sMum For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (01-08-2015),tamute  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that sounds amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBug'sMum View Post
    I also had a look at the Cotton Tree one, Tam Tam, looks good.
    With all this looking at caravan parks, I have decided they are expensive to stay at! Maybe just because it is school holiday time, but the Big 4 at Hastings point was $300 per night for the cabin I wanted, and minimum 7 night stay!
    I ended up booking a 2 bedroom suite at Mantra at Salt beach (Kingscliff) we've been there before and it is beautiful. Was only $169 a night, including buffet breakfast for all 5 of us! Seems too good to be true.
    That's a good deal. It's nice there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

LittleBug'sMum  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The big 4 at Hastings point is great for kids stuff but has a busy vibe if that makes sense. The other Hastings point park is more basic (and easy going) and is right across from the estuary which is awesome. The surfari tents are great. Pottsville north and south parks are just lovely. Pottsville north is leafy, has a pool and play area. Pottsville South is on an estuary. Fingal head is a lovely park right on the beach, has a playground. I second tallebudgera creek park - absolutely lovely with heaps of facilities. We also love cotton tree at the Sunshine Coast.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teenie For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (01-08-2015),LittleBug'sMum  (01-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cabins at caravan parks defiantly go through the roof over school holiday times it is ridiculous. Mantra at kings cliff is nice and that is a great price.
    We loved yamba and have been back a few times outside of school holiday times so have picked up the cabins for a lot cheaper.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tamute For This Useful Post:

LittleBug'sMum  (02-08-2015)