+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did you get an OP in high school acurtis? What score do you need on the STAT to get the rank you want?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya nope I didn't finish as I started having kids quite young. So I need to get a great score on the stat as it's going to be my rank to get in. Doing another prac test tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    True. I finished school but didn't do well. I guess though, if you consider i did no study but lots of partying I actually did do well. I didn't fail anything. What practice tests have you done? I've done all 3 available on the website. And also the qcs multi choice from 2005. For some reason I kept my qcs test booklets. It has come in really handy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the uniready program which also came with a few practice tests. I have them in pdf and would be happy to share them if you'd like. Other than that just the ones from the stat page.
    So nervous knowing that so much relies on my results as I don't have one to fall back on.
    My Plan B though is to do the first year of nursing which I can do the same modules as 1st year mid than transfer accross.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be really great actually. Thanks so much. I'll send you a PM with my email address Im excited to have more prep to do. What kind of results have you been getting on your practices. I've been getting around 60/70. I wish i knew what that worked out as on the real thing.

I have the same plan b. Much prefer plan A though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome 😊 I'll have to figure out how to find messages on here lol.
    Mine have been 56 to 60ish I wish I could find more tests to prac on. I didn't pay for the extra ones as I got the others but I'm thinking maybe I should?
    Yeah it would be awesome if we could work out an approx mark to give us some type of guidance. Though everything I have read all states that it really goes off the overall marks of people that sit the stat at the same time as us.

You mentioned maybe going to sunny coast uni, do you live north side?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think if you jump on and view your profile you will be able to see where your messages are. once you send me an email i will have your email address. And then i can see if i can send you the practice stats that i paid for from the website. I found the $25 70 questions test more difficult than the free one. I dont know if it will work though because i think they can only be opened by me or something. But it cant hurt to try. Hopefully we sit the test with a bunch of dummys

Yeah, im at Burpengary. So kinda half way between both unis. It could work well for me either way but my rank isnt high enough for USC at the moment. Their cut off is 87 and im on 82.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup found them 😊

Sending email now just waiting for all attachments to load on.
    So sorry if it's confusing lol

I'm just at North Lakes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cool, my ILs live in north lakes. i was just there today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I've applied to do the BMid at ACU as well. Did my Stat test yesterday afternoon. Curious to see how you went? I did so well on the practice tests but the time went so fast in the proper one that I had to guess the last ten or so answers... Bit disappointed, but I'm hoping my other ranking is high enough to get into the course...