+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds exciting girls! I'm so jealous of you all! So i called acu about enrollment into nursing and then they told me that if i enroll, I won't be considered for a higher offer (midwifery was my first preference) so i decided to decline the offer and take a massive gamble on the 1st round offer! I have again put nursing as a second preference but closer to home so if i still end up taking that pathway then at least it's a little closer for the first year. Can't believe I have to wait until Jan 17th blerg!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please ignore if stupid question but say for BIOL121
    Do we do a prac.tutorial.lecture a b & c

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acurtis88 View Post
    Please ignore if stupid question but say for BIOL121
    Do we do a prac.tutorial.lecture a b & c
    Yep.
    I'm pretty sure it's the only first year subject with more than 1 lecture. It's going to be intense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best of luck Leah! The way these days are flying by it will be here before you know it!

Yep, one of each acurtis! Its huge. We are going to be so busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leahesul View Post
    Sounds exciting girls! I'm so jealous of you all! So i called acu about enrollment into nursing and then they told me that if i enroll, I won't be considered for a higher offer (midwifery was my first preference) so i decided to decline the offer and take a massive gamble on the 1st round offer! I have again put nursing as a second preference but closer to home so if i still end up taking that pathway then at least it's a little closer for the first year. Can't believe I have to wait until Jan 17th blerg!!!
    Fingers and toes crossed!
    At least you'll have a good 2nd option if it doesn't eventuate. Such a long wait though! I feel for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pushka View Post
    Yep.
    I'm pretty sure it's the only first year subject with more than 1 lecture. It's going to be intense!
    Crazy. I've been lucky enough to get some notes already so hopefully will take the edge off.

Also is anyone doing hlsc122 as well.
    From what I can see they only do one lecture on a week day and it's 5-7 pm on a Friday? ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes at least Christmas will eat up alot of time i feel like I'm getting a good insight into the classes/structure by following this conversation!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pushka View Post
    Yep.
    I think the other biology subject in semester 2 has 3 lectures aswell

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have an online option too. I'm not too sure if we have to select an at campus option too but I'm 99% sure ill never be on campus for that lecture

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acurtis88, I think I'll be doing hlsc110. I noticed the lecture for 122 was a strange time. There is an online option so I'm guessing most people would do that.
    I'm going to start watching some lectures from the Khan Academy...hopefully the information will start sinking in.
    I bought a couple of textbooks 2nd hand. Hoping they are the same ones that will be used again...so might start looking through those as well!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Pushka For This Useful Post:

acurtis88  (08-12-2015)