+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default ACU Brisbane 2016 Bachelor of Midwifery

Quote Originally Posted by acurtis88 View Post
    I'm shocking... I can't for the life of me figure out how to see the midwifery units 😣😣
    If I can't work put the timetable how am I going to handle uni lol
    You need to select the school of nursing & midwifery, then the group (bmidw), then the semester etc.
    I am finding it easier to look at each subject on its own on different screens so I can get a clearer idea of when things are on.
    So many choices which is great, but I'm already stressing about when tutorial direct opens. Haha. I'll be fine unless one of my options is full, then I'll freak out trying to work a plan B in the days that I have!
    Oh, and did you see the emails about the timetable and the things we need to do prior to placements? I got them both today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLadyBojangles View Post
    Just Fridays for me, by the looks of it. I'm just doing two units. Took me ages to work out the workshops etc were like a one off... I was freaking out about how to fit it all in, then realised some classes were only like occasional classes, too easy!
    Which units are you doing? I haven't seen any workshops but I might not be doing the same subjects as you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm freaking out! so much to do! I have done a bunch of possible scenarios for the timetable. I'm pretty lucky that I can do any day. I've even done up some full time options to show hubby. I just want to keep Tuesday mornings and Friday arvos clear at this point so that I can be there for school things and it looks like that sill definitely be possible

Has anyone sorted out their student ID?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighB View Post
    I'm freaking out! so much to do! I have done a bunch of possible scenarios for the timetable. I'm pretty lucky that I can do any day. I've even done up some full time options to show hubby. I just want to keep Tuesday mornings and Friday arvos clear at this point so that I can be there for school things and it looks like that sill definitely be possible

Has anyone sorted out their student ID?

I still can't manage to even look at the timetable properly lol. Gonna try have a better look when kids have a nap today? Do I look under school unit or group?
    What units have you chosen?
    Oh god, when were we meant to have our student Id done and how?
    I have to renew my first aide as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Click on group, select school drop down menu- select nursing and midwifery QLD and then in select groups you want BMIDW_2C_yr1_sem1. In select weeks go with semester 1 and then search. A table will pop up and there is a little search bar up the top so you can type in individual units up there (eg, biol121) and it will refine it further or just type lecture and all the lectures will pop up for each unit

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeighB For This Useful Post:

acurtis88  (08-12-2015),The Pushka  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pushka View Post
    Which units are you doing? I haven't seen any workshops but I might not be doing the same subjects as you...
    I'm doing MIDW127 and BIOL121 (I forget their names) I think it's the MIDW127 unit that has workshops.. I thought I had to be at uni like every day haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleLadyBojangles For This Useful Post:

The Pushka  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a dream last night that I was at orientation and a lady was crying because she felt so old to be studying, and then we worked out that I was the same age as her...😳 maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For BIO121 - do you do lecture A, B and C? I'm assuming so as they all triplicate...

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a funny dream pushka! hahaha We are definitely not too old to study.

Yeah Kayla, one of each

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Leigh, as soon as I wrote that I knew I'd answered myself but didn't know how to delete.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighB View Post
    What a funny dream pushka! hahaha We are definitely not too old to study.

Yeah Kayla, one of each